terminally vague
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 

Samuel
"I suppose you will." Sam smiled, watching Nate go to get the rope with excitement building in his chest. He had known for a while his fantasies did not just include romantic missionary in the dark, but he had never (as far as he remembered) been so bold to suggest anything quite so adventurous as this. Nervousness mingled in his heart with affection and trust for Nate, the laugh that came as Nate snapped the rope both thrilled and little scared.

That trust led him to hold out his wrists without question, obediently rising them before him and waiting to be tied. "Of course,...sir." The title came out without thought, but Sam suspected that Nate might like to hear it.

And it's hard to write about being happy
'Cause the older I get
I find that happiness is an extremely uneventful subject
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
so you say you want a deathbed scene, the knowledge that comes
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
It was good that Sam seemed excited, and not nervous. Not that Nate had really expected anything else, they hadn’t really talked about kinks, or anything like that, but Sam wore his submissive streak like a badge of honour. ”I’ll be gentle with you.” He promised, a teasing edge in his voice. The rope wrapped around the offered wrists, knots forming with a practiced ease.

There was the slightest pause when sir left Sams lips, Nate’s breath catching in his throat. For a moment, there was only amused surprise in his face, then a dark possessiveness entered his eyes, and he leaned in to kiss Sam roughly, all tongue and teeth and breathless desire. He pressed the other man back, holding his wrists up so they wouldn’t be crushed, and left him on his back. Nate moved to kneel on the bed, opening Sams legs while he did, and stared down at him, a grin on his face.

”You look real good like this.” A hand moved up Sams chest, undoing buttons while it went. ”It’s just too bad I can’t make you blush.” Nate laughed sharply, then leaned down to kiss at Sams jaw, dull teeth making marks in his skin. A thought came to him suddenly, and he lifted an arm, pressing his wrist against Sams lips. ”Bite me.”
and no one can figure out what you want
and you won’t tell them
NATE
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 

Samuel
Sam perhaps would not have understood what 'kink' meant, but he knew fully that he loved allowing himself to be under the control of a trusted partner, loved to be helplessly consumed. The way Nate was so clearly in need of him, rushing forward to take a kiss from Sam that he willingly gave, passion answered with equal desire with lips and tongue.

He felt his wrists strain against the ropes as naturally his body tried to let him touch Nate and he took in a sharp, gasping breath as Nate moved to kiss at his neck then bite it; Sam's hips bucked suddenly up, the action ungainly and indicative of uncontrollable lust. "I...I want to look good for you. Just you." Sam wasn't really sure where the words he found upon his lips came from, but they felt natural to say, like lines from a role he was born to play.

The wrist pressed against his lips hardly needed the extra instruction. As soon as he was prompted, Sam sunk his teeth into Nate's skin, sucking out as much blood as he can, eager to feel the increased pleasure consume him. A muffled moan came through his mouth as the first waves of it came, elevating everything he was already feeling to an almost unbelievable level.

'Cause the older I get
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
"I know you do darling." Nate cooed up against the lobe of Sam's ear teeth making a teasing mark there as well before he rose up, just in time to watch fangs sink into his wrist. Just the action made his hips buck almost involuntarily, but it was nothing compared to the feeling that coursed through him from the bite itself. Fingers twitched and clenched, trying to find grip on Sam's cheek.

Under normal circumstances, Nate liked to think he had some finesse, some grace to how he moved, especially in bed. This was not normal circumstances. Nate shifted, doing all he could to get in between the bookmakers legs, a simple enough task made difficult by his unwillingness to take back his wrist. He dd manage, and groaned loud as he rutted against the other man, hips moving quickly and roughly. There was just the urge for friction at first, that grew into a roar for the slide of skin on skin.

Using his free hand, Nate moved as if he were going to cup Sam's face, gently, a tender, and unfitting, touch of romance in the animalistic haze. Instead of the romantic gesture, Nate tapped the cheek, not hard, but a clear order of 'let go'. When the ginger man did, there was an immediate rush to undress the both of them, Nate focusing on Sam first, making things work as well as he could with the bindings on Sam's wrists.
and you won’t tell them
NATE
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 

Samuel
Nate's blood was delicious, the immediate rush of arousal and satisfaction arising from drinking causing Sam's hips to shake. His eyes half-lidded and cloudy, he moaned against Nate's arm as he felt jerky, hard movements pressing against him, Nate moving like a man possessed - it was an attractive notion to Sam. He wanted to make it so Nate had to take him, needed to make him his.

As his cheek was tapped he opened his mouth obediently, blood running off his lip as he pulled away. He licked it, swallowing as he looked in Nate's eyes for just a second; then the rush to undress came and he lifted his hips, tilted his body as needed, wrists straining against the rope as his hands automatically wanted to touch Nate.

Of course, with the ropes on his wrists, he could not entirely have his shirt removed. It hung off his arms, crumpled around his torso, but Sam found that made him feel hotter. As if this was spontaneous, messy, something necessary ripped from the both of them. As soon as his legs were freed from his clothing he spread them for Nate, arching his body slightly up and slowly rocking his hips, hoping to make himself look pretty. At the very least Nate would see his hard cock, standing up between his legs with a clear desperation.

'Cause the older I get
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
Nate grinned wide, wild, and lifted his free hand towards his mouth, tongue hovering over the bite mark on his wrist before he shifted up and licked his palm instead. His eyes ran over Sams exposed chest, his breath punching out of him in excited bursts. He didn’t think he’d ever been so aroused, ever wanted someone so badly. The hand he’d licked cup between Sams legs, stroking the bookmakers cock roughly.

”Tell me how badly you want it.” Nate growled, voice low, his hand growing tougher between Sams legs. He leaned in before the other man could answer, kissing and biting at his neck, hoping to choke the answer, draw the moment out longer.
and you won’t tell them
NATE
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 

Samuel
Sam frowned as Nate licked his palm, wondering for a moment what on Caido he was doing (was he suffering from a lack of blood in his brain?) but when it suddenly made sense as he was touched he gasped, arching his back and his hips rising into the touch. The rough strokes were amazing; pleasurable yet reminded him he was under Nate's control here, tied up and there to be used.

Nothing made him feel more aroused.

"I..--oh, I--" His words were cut off as Nate came down to bite at his neck, a long moan leaving Sam's lips instead as he stretched out his neck to give Nate as much room as he could. "I need it so, so b-badly, darling, please--I need you inside me. Please. Please." Begging with a true edge of desperation in his voice, Sam's arms strained against the ropes holding him back, his hands so badly wanting to touch Nate.

'Cause the older I get
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
The noises Sam made, the desperate whine in his voice, it was perfect. Like the ginger had been made based on every fantasy Nate had ever had. His hands moved faster, a frantic edge to then as he leaned over, searching for a pot of lube he knew was around here somewhere. Spit was sexy and everything, but it wasn’t quite enough. Besides, this way, Nate got the chance to tease Sam even more, pressing a finger in one at a time and hearing the new orchestra of moans.

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately, depending on how you look at it) Nate couldn’t deny himself for that long. He rushed to prep Sam, moving a little too fast, just enough for there to be the slight burn of a stretch with each new finger. As soon as he thought the other man was ready, Nate pulled his fingers back to lube up his own cock, and line himself up with Sam, taking a deep breath before pressing himself in, as slowly as he could manage (which was not particularly slow).
and you won’t tell them
NATE
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 

Samuel
It felt like Nate was trying to make him moan breathless and needy with the speed of his hand and intensity of his gaze; Sam felt delightfully on display, something for Nate to pleasure himself with - as a finger entered him he arched his back and his eyes fluttered shut, pretty moans leaving his lips. Had he had blood, his face would have been tinted pink with flushed blushing.

He could almost feel Nate's impatience in the way the man touched him and it only made him feel even more special; cock straining he began to mumble between moans: "Oh, come on..please. Please." Thankfully, blessedly, Nate did not make him wait too long and pressed his cock inside with a depth and speed that made Sam's eyes roll up. "Nathaniel--!"

Normally he might want things to move slowly, to have some romance, but Nate had awakened something different in him. A need to be fucked, to becoming a desperate mewling thing thrusted into again and again; biting his lip he hoped Nate felt a mirroring desire as he waited for him to begin to move.

'Cause the older I get
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
Nate wasn’t still for long. Not when there was a better option, not when he could just snap his hips into Sam and watch how his face contorted with the feeling. The reactions he got were almost better than the feelings; the moaning, the back arching and hand clenching. ”I’m going to wreck you.” He promised, hands coming down to grip at Sams hips tightly.

His thrusts were fast, pressing as deep as he could before pulling out and slamming in again. And he was only getting faster, desire spurring Nate on, and on, and on. There were still intoxicating noises pouring from between Sams lips. Bending in two, Nate pressed their mouths together artlessly, tongue and teeth clacking.
and you won’t tell them
NATE
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 

Samuel
As Nate made a promise Sam could only wish he would keep, he found himself unable to reply back using formed words; his mind had been rendered empty by overwhelming pleasure. The hands on his hips, the rope on his wrists - there was no choice but to take Nate inside himself, to give himself over entirely to lust. Things Sam had known about himself for a long time were confirmed as he felt his hips instinctively shake as they tried to push Nate in deeper.

He returned the kiss as well as he could, keen moans falling into Nate's mouth. Everything was building, tension and warmth growing, his back arching -- he was not going to last long, not like this. With a gasp at the effort to force out real words, he broke away from the kiss to say: "Na...Nate...I...I'm going to-- oh, you're g-going to make me cu--cum!" His voice broken and desperate from the fucking Nate was giving him, he hoped the other man understood from the simple language of his writhing body and rolled-back eyes.

'Cause the older I get