Residual Echoes
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHIA
Delphia glanced at him, quirking a brow with a smirk on her lips. "Is that so? I hope your home is simply laid out then." she said, a light tease in her voice. "And I might recommend avoiding the Greatwood." The shifting forest could be difficult to navigate for the best of travellers. For someone who couldn't find their way back from the way they came? It would be treacherous.

Unless the wood was in a good mood and just spit them back out where he came from.

"They exist because they exist." she said with a shrug. "I am not sure why they would help people. They are not particularly intelligent." she added.
Here in the forest dark and deep
I offer you
Eternal Sleep
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
There a small laugh and he shakes his head. "It is. Honestly? When I first arrived, I almost fell down the stairs in the middle of the night. Gods...it was bad. My eyes suck at night so that coupled with my poor memory of directions..." There was a grimace as he remembered the awful event. Grasping onto the railing in order to not fall down the stairs and possibly snap his neck. That would've been tragic. "Someday I'll visit the Greatwood, but trust me I wont go alone. I'd rather have someone else with me to make sure I'm as respectful as possible." The Fae were people he knew little to nothing about. He didn't want to accidentally disrespect their unique culture. He'd need a guide or at least learn a lot more before he ever dared to visit the Greatwood.

The spirits were a unique sort of people. Oliver couldn't get their purpose. Something just existed...to exist? It helped no one and also seemed to hurt no one. They also did nothing. "Can they talk with you? And....can you talk to things other than them?"
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHIA
Quite clumsy this one was. She smiled, shaking her head lightly in amusement. It always surprised her how those with the least coordination somehow managed to stave off their final journey to Mort with such ungainly finesse. And yet, here Oliver stood, very much alive in spite of himself. ”That would be wise, indeed.” she said with a slight nod as he explained how he wouldn’t be traipsing about the Greatwood on his own anytime soon.

”They cannot speak with words usually, but they present emotions and images.” she said with a slight shrug. But his second question confused her. ”I am speaking with you, are I not?” she said, a hint of amusement n her tone.
Here in the forest dark and deep
I offer you
Eternal Sleep
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
It was nice to see a hint of amusement on Delphia's face, showing that his attempt at humor had been successful. Still, something did come to mind. She spoke as if she had experience with the Greatwood. Oliver was a man of many questions, far too many. With a curious look, Oliver leaned forward ever so slightly. "Have you been to the Greatwood? What are the Fae like?" The Fae. So quiet and yet so deeply interesting. Someday he'd be able to talk to them, hopefully.

Delphia had a clear understanding of these Spirits. Oliver still didn't understand their purpose, but it'd be alright. He could survive. There is a smile on his face at her little joke. Now that they were out of the tunnels, things were getting brighter. He was far more relaxed and she seemed to be the same. "Yes, you are. I mean, you're the first person with this type of magic. I wasn't sure if anything else came with it other than being able to talk to the Spirits." So Delphia could talk to Spirits and people like him. Kinda cool, not sure how useful it actually was. "Do you have any other magics?"

Finished!
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die