whiskey in the water
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
Mature Content Warning 
— we can hide in the cover of the storm
You.” It echoes somewhere between the sounds she makes and his own, and he can’t help the curl of his lip from that answer alone. “Good.” A husky, sultry reply as he moves to capture her lips again, a brief catch of those lusty honey brown eyes. He continues the slight teasing and taunting, only briefly before his hands leave their previous places, one to prop him; the other to prop her.

He lifts her legs enough to settle between them, teeth tugging at her lower lip briefly before he finds the bed molding to the shift in movement. And when he lifts her hips to better align for him, it shifts then too, giving something for her to brace against. He removes her hand from him as well, panting at the feeling she leaves in her wake when he goes to pin it back. Smirking into the deep kiss that follows, tongue slipping slowly along her lower lip in time with him as he, too, slips slowly into her. A game, a taunt, a tease the entire way but also to give her the time she needs to adjust.
you're the lightning, and I'll soon be gone —
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
you're my sunshine, you're my rain,
you're all i've lost yet all i've gained
She leaned up to meet his lips, eyes fluttering closed as she enjoyed his closeness for the moment, eager for more but thrilled all the same. It had been a long time since she had been with someone and to have a real man above her instead of an imagined one was something she had craved. Phoebe was putty beneath him, moving and shifting as he willed, the feel of the bed rising to cradle every curve and arch only adding to her enjoyment of the moment.

A slight gasp escaped her lips as he pinned her hand to the bed, which quickly melted her lips into a grin of anticipation. She didn't recall him being so aggressive but she found she liked it very much. Though soon her mind was elsewhere, a low moan following his slow entrance, her own hips rising to meet his.
hello darkness, goodbye light
PHOEBE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He realizes soon that he could likely move her in any direction, that she wouldn’t care, would likely prefer it to an extent. So he moves her, adjusts her, groans with her when she moans as he slips into her and she bucks against him to adjust and ask for more. Game on, he supposes, keeping the one hand pinned, his other braces himself as he nips at her lower lip, and begins in a steady pace. “Very good.” He growls to her, something far more feline in the sound than ever before.

He can feel her mold herself around him, shift her hips to better adjust for him, and he smirks to that into the kiss he gives her, long and deep as the hand that had braced himself goes to tangle in her blond hair, to tug at it as his lips trail down onto her neck again, leaving sharp bites and soft kisses in his wake, in time with each deep and ever quickening thrust, a pant leaving his lips. He wants to hear and savor each sound that leaves her.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
Each movement quickened, but not quick enough. Each thrust deepened, but not deep enough. If self-exploration had taught the midwife anything, it was that she wanted more. To be taken and used - and yes this gentle build was nice and all but really Jata? She squirmed and moaned, breath coming short as she tried to angle herself to get what she wanted but failed to do so. She was helpless to his whim and exciting as that was she wanted more.

Honeyed eyes fluttering open, still half-lidded and hazy, she found his pale gaze. "Harder." she whimpered, hips bucking, begging, pleading that he realize as soft as she was, he needn't be so careful.
PHOEBE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It’s always been a game for him, to see how much taunting and teasing he can get away with until someone’s resolve gave in. And hers does, as she writhes beneath him, begs him, which is all he really wanted in the end. Her to tell him exactly what she wanted, to keep it at length until she broke for it. He finds her gaze then, a predatory smirk crossing his face with that as he adjusts his head to the crook of her neck, finding the soft spot between where her shoulder and neck join.

He bites down harder there with enough pressure to leave a dark bruise to mix with the now mostly dried blood he’d applied, hand pressing into the one he keeps pinned, driving himself deeper into her, faster too. He can taste the iron tinge on his tongue, mixed with a hint of sweat, and he realizes quite suddenly that he could absolutely ravage her — but the game might be over too soon if the rings are any consideration.

He abandons it all, hands letting her go to reach for her legs as he readjusts himself slightly for balance, to run his calloused hands over her thighs before gripping them and pulling her hard into him and with it, pressing himself farther into her than he could otherwise reach, a husky groan leaving his lips with the sudden feeling.
SUNJATA
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
The bite was a shock, eyes widening as a noise something between a cry and a gasp escaped her lips, her one free hand digging her nails into his back on reflex. But before she can decide whether or not she liked it he was moving to follow her plea. Her freed hand moved to grip the sheets beneath her, the sudden power behind his thrusts leaving her breathless. She had yet to quite realize the affect of the ring, increasing the pleasure she felt near tenfold it seemed. It would have required brainpower she simply lacked to deduce that, mind muddled with lust and pleasure, and the distinct realizing that her own end was building far quicker than she was used to. It was all her mind could do to hold on and moan and buck her hips back against him, thoroughly lost to the whim of pleasure and lust.
PHOEBE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He still manages to surprise her with his bites, and it does nothing but cause the briefest curl of a smile to his lips as he continues to kiss and bite and pepper her with those varying stages of marks. But he follows what she’s begged for, and with it he can feel how close she’s getting, and he thinks it’s the rings that are having this affect on him, causing him to shudder and twitch above her, within her.

Between her moans and his connection with her, he decides he doesn’t want to prolong it more than he should — not as the rings are any indication, building that burning in his gut with each and every quickening thrust, buck of his hips into her. And so he hovers above her, giving into her and burying himself deep into her. “Come on, liefde.” He growls time her, deep and husky and breathless.
SUNJATA
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
The tension building was nearly unbearable, everything a near blur. It was too much in a way, suddenly feeling very over stimulated. And with no outlet or release yet, her body twitched and bucked eratically beneath him, moaning and gasping for air. Surely after she would wonder how it had been possible to feel so overwhelmed by pleasure and likely credit it to Frey's recent presence rather than the rings. But at the moment there was nothing but the tension building in her core, Sunjata's voice and worda hardly registering before finally she came crashing down. She cried out as she came, hips bucking as she gripped the sheets, limbs trumbling and shuddering from the force of the release she had desperately needed.
PHOEBE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He could last longer, if this was a normal situation that didn’t have rings involved, didn’t have anything else to enhance or influence the feeling within him. But it’s soon abundantly clear what Frey had done with the rings when he drives deeper into her and she writhes beneath him, breaking and shattering with moans and gasps, and he can feel how intense the feeling is as she writhes around him. He groans, unable to stave it off, hands trying to explore everywhere all at once before his lips find her own again, unable to stop the coursing electricity through his body.

He tugs at her lower lip as he crashes with her, breathless and exhausted, full of that same electricity that connected them through their rings, and he shudders when he climaxes, burying her beneath him as the intensity of the feeling vibrates around him. He begins to recover ever so slightly, enough to pull away from her, to let his steel gaze wash over her in both his surprise and fading lust.
SUNJATA
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Her body trembled lightly as she came down from the high if her climax, finding herself held tight against Sunjata's chest. Everything still felt in a haze, the softness of the bed beneath her making it seem as though she were indeed on a cloud. Slowly she managed to lift her arms, everything feeling weighed down and slowed, wrapping them around Jata to keep him close as she basked in the afterglow, a low hum of contentment all she was able to say.

This had to be some blessing of Frey - and for it she was thankful as she remained pressed to Jatas chest, eyes half lidded as sleep dared pull her to pleasant dreams.
PHOEBE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
She trembles and he tremors with her, shaking and breaking with her until all they are left with is the afterglow, the influx of emotions, enough to fade as the time goes on, and he slips off of her to her side, chest heaving, sparing a quick glance to the ring along his finger. And with the feeling of Frey departing, as Phoebe wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him close and he pulls her close, he can’t help the sinking feeling in his stomach.

He avoids it, however, letting Phoebe fall asleep along his chest, but it takes him a bit longer, fighting between the regret and frustration that had led him up to this moment, to the bandage around his hand, the blood still on her, the ring along their fingers, and a god made bed. Ignoring it just enough that he can let his thoughts lull him to sleep too.

— FIN
SUNJATA