{SEASONAL EVENT} down and dirty
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's a fire starting in my heart
reaching a fever pitch
Letting out a huff of laughter, Loren smiled faintly, though it failed to reach his eyes. "You'd be surprised at how few people feel that way." Then the smile blossomed into a full grin. "Like I said, though, I appreciate it. And I'll be honest with you too.” His voice was firm on that front.

He'd be honest even if it hurt both him and Abasi. "I understand. I am sorry for hurting you. And I want you to know that I am committed to you. To...us." The summoner's voice came out slightly uncertainly, but firm enough. Still, he reached out a hand for the other man to take, if Abasi wanted. "You'll let me know if there's anything I can do to help you get over it?"
and it's bringing me out the dark
LOREN
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ABASI
"It is the one thing I could not forgive. Dishonesty. Perhaps that is good for you to know now, so you can be sure to avoid it for our relationship." Abasi warned, though it was more of a gentle tone than angry or accusatory. He detested liars, tried his best to avoid all falsehoods.

He took the offered hand, sighing and nodding as he looked over the bed, their legs tangled together and the crumpled sheets, the scene so domestic and loving it felt odd to feel as conflicted as he did. "Yes. Though truthfully I believe the only thing will be time. Which, working with the dead as I do, I have plenty of that in silence to consider things." A small laugh accompanied this.

"I am rather tired." He said after a moment, pulling Loren down closer. "Would you like to lay with me for a while?"
Do not raise up intimate companions
For nothing is to be gained from them
Let your own heart be watchful over you
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's a fire starting in my heart
reaching a fever pitch
Biting his lip, Loren nodded, then smiled, a genuine smile. ”I can be honest.” As their fingers linked together, the summoner gave Abasi’s hand a gentle squeeze. The smile slipped away as the other man spoke about needing time, though the summoner didn't move from his current position. "I understand. If you change your mind, though, let me know." The smile came back to the Launceleyn's lips, though this time it was much fainter and it didn't reach his eyes.

That changed, however, when Abasi pulled Loren closer. Indeed, it blossomed onto a full on grin as the summoner eagerly snuggled closer to the other man. "Yes. I would like that very much." Turning, the Launceleyn sought out Abasi's lips for a gentle kiss, before Loren settled down to rest as the other man suggested.

- Finished, unless you'd like another post
and it's bringing me out the dark
LOREN