a perfect day to pray to frey
Scientist

Age: 19 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11
Played by: charks Offline
Change author:
Posts: 150
MP:
#1
My spores been growing by the day; my days been shining bright
After being thoroughly sidelined by your hunt for the Undine, it is finally time to try and speak to the herald you've heard so much about. You've spent a couple minutes just lying and lounging on the rocks, letting the air dry you off as lichen grows up over your skin (you took your clothes off long ago, thoroughly unfazed by nudity). It's a pleasant sensation, albeit cold. "If only we had fur, this would be close to perfect."

Rolling over lazily, you pull yourself up onto your knees and scoot toward where the little statue sits. Cross-legged and wide eyed, you glance over at your twin. "So should we just call to 'em? D'ya think they know we're here already?"
Kaimana


Reply
Observer

Age: 19 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 4
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
Posts: 185
MP:
#2
OIA'I'O
the longer i live
You are naked as well. Like your twin you find no strangeness in this. If anything it feels far more natural to you, though you do appreciate the second-skin that the lichen are providing as they continue to contour your body with their red brilliance. "Or scales." You say with a nod. You think you'd rather like scales actually. As it is your skin is far too susceptible to burning beneath the sun, and as far as natural armor goes, it was fairly poor.

Glancing over as Kai mimics the posture of the shrine, you consider. "They have the ability to know. Whether or not Rae specifically instructed them or whether they felt it themselves I don't know."
the longer it feels

Coding base by Sky!


Reply
Scientist

Age: 19 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11
Played by: charks Offline
Change author:
Posts: 150
MP:
#3
My spores been growing by the day; my days been shining bright
"They do?" It seems like a particularly useful skill, being able to tell whenever someone comes to see you- though perhaps somewhat overwhelming, depending on the frequency of the visits. Still as you sit in front of the shrine, your posture mimicking it unconsciously, you feel an urge to speak (when don't you?). "Hullo, Frey! It's Oia'i'o an' Kaimana. Rae sent us to observe the Hollowed Grounds an' we were hopin' you could tell us a little bittabout, y'know, the changes an' stuff. From the barrier. An' after. Please!"
Kaimana


Reply


Age: 1 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
Posts: 182
MP:
#4
frey

Oh, but what sweet little ducklings had paddled out to see them today. The crimson waters stirred beyond the statue, and but a moment later and Frey was there, breaking the surface and scattering droplets and rainbows across the water. With a deep breath of fresh Flowerbirth air, it regarded Rae’s children with an indulgent smile. Pleased with their nakedness or plain ol’ pleased to see them, it was a difficult one to gauge, given that they were, as always, the epitome of arousal and temptation to whatever the twins deemed desirable.

“Oh, look at you two,” they drawled, stepping up and out of the glistening waters without even a suggestion of being in a rush. “Pleases get you everywhere, sugar,” they said, addressing Kaimana, before glancing between the twins. “You’d know of the Hollowed Grounds, I see. What does it matter, pray tell? Nature thrived there as it did outside the barrier. It just needed to get a little creative.”

Reply
Observer

Age: 19 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 4
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
Posts: 185
MP:
#5
OIA'I'O
the longer i live
"All the heralds seem to posses a weak sort of omniscience." You reply, sitting down next to your brother looking for all the world like the earthen children you are: naked but for the lichen and with each of you melding into the environments in your own strange ways.

Having never experienced any sort of sexual longing despite nearly being 20, Frey looks to you merely like the embodiment of knowledge. But of course because even you aren't immune to their magic, you glance down towards your belly. "Heat?" You say curiously, poking at your flat stomach just above the whiff of pubic hair.

"Rae instructed it." You reply, speaking in your strange clinical tone. The why hardly mattered. "This ecosystem has been untouched by outside influences for three hundred and nine years, nearly three hundred and ten. Now that it is opened and the portals are being reactivated, we are to observe how this changes things."
the longer it feels

Coding base by Sky!


Reply
Scientist

Age: 19 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11
Played by: charks Offline
Change author:
Posts: 150
MP:
#6
My spores been growing by the day; my days been shining bright
To you the herald looks like life. Growth and change, the natural world, the beauty of new buds and old growth alike- this is what you see when you look up upon them, their body just as nude as yours as they rise up from the water. Like your twin you feel a heat in your groin, glancing down in some surprise at the erection that has appeared in the nest of your dark curls. "A mating response," you suggest to Oia. It isn't your first time being hard, but it is something you have never really acted upon.

You beam up at the herald regardless, delighted to be in the presence of one who has helped to maintain such a marvelous ecosystem for so long. Nodding in agreement to Oia's assessment, you gently take a section of lichen off your neck, setting it on the stony ground. "We also wan'ed to know what influence you had on the ecosystem over the past three hundred'n nine years- didja intervene directly, or let adaptation take its course, or both? Have you noticed significant mutations, or trends in the changes of the flora an' fauna, or has it remained mostly stagnant?"
Kaimana


Reply


Age: 1 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
Posts: 182
MP:
#7
frey

They are such budding little creatures, aren’t they? “Heat and much more, if you know what to do with it sugar,” They say, nearly purring the words to Oia through a full pout. All the while, Frey arranges themselves to lounge upon the rock as well, a glistening, beaming specimen of Flowerbirth in full bloom. Now they look to Kaimana, to their questions (and erection), and they give an indulgent smile.

“You are to observe where I left off? I see,” they murmur, stretching out across the warm stone to allow the crimson lichen to crawl over their body. “I think you’ll agree, being twins, that both is always a finer option. Why not both? Adaptation is always a fun little project to watch, to nurture, but sometimes things need a teensy tiny nudge along, you understand? Of course you do.” They reach out, running a long finger along Kaimana’s jaw.

“The Hollowed Grounds are prone to mutations because of the Spire, the barrier and what happened within it. What will happen now there is no barrier? I suppose that’s for us to decide, isn’t it? Or are you truly only observers?”

Reply
Observer

Age: 19 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 4
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
Posts: 185
MP:
#8
OIA'I'O
the longer i live
You know the heat is a precursor to lubrication. What you don't understand is why. Why now? You find the warmth in your belly infinitely distracting, but much as you want to hate it, in the moment, you absolutely can't.

Stoic observer though you are, you absolutely do like to interfere under the right circumstances. Closed conditions. Sterile work spaces. Controlled variables. "And the presence of Outlanders." You add instantly, finding your cheeks flushing as you look towards Frey. Distractedly you raise your shoulder to rub it on your cheek, as if the heat there is tangible enough to simply be wiped away. Indeed you wish it was, because instead of a steady stream of coherent thoughts and questions, you find yourself simply wanting to be close to the herald, as if something about them has the capacity to quell the growing fire in your belly.
the longer it feels

Coding base by Sky!


Reply
Scientist

Age: 19 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11
Played by: charks Offline
Change author:
Posts: 150
MP:
#9
My spores been growing by the day; my days been shining bright
You practically purr as the herald touches your chin, closing your eyes and leaning into the caress with a broad, delighted smile. Sex and desire is fairly foreign to you, except as something you understand to be a part of the natural world and the life passing on of genetic material, but right now there's something other than your brain telling you that all you really want is to learn more about intimacy at the hands of Frey.

Then the caress ends, and you are left a little dazed. "I like to help," you murmur absently, reaching up to touch the place where Frey's fingers were a moment before. Blinking, your face flushed, you gaze up at the herald and try to gather your more-frazzled-than-usual thoughts. "Encouragin' life an' promotin' it to its fullest- it's important, isn' it? Nurturin' the most genetically viable version of a thing." Eugenics, kind of, but with fewer troubling social connotations. Probably.
Kaimana


Reply


Age: 1 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
Posts: 182
MP:
#10
frey

Frey nearly coos at them, these little flower buds only really on the verge of understanding pleasure and all that comes along with it. Indulgently gazing between them, they nod. “And the presence of Outlanders,” they agree - certainly a variable worthy of consideration, given that those very Outlanders had ultimately caused the barrier to fall.

“Oh, certainly so,” they tell Kaimana, stretching out upon the broad stone to soak up the sun and let its heat dry the water and cause the lichen to squirm and sparkle. “Do not forget, though, that sometimes rooting for the underdog can be a fun experiment, too. With surprising results.” It was how so many fun mutations had ended up running through the Grounds, after all.

Reply
Observer

Age: 19 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 4
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
Posts: 185
MP:
#11
OIA'I'O
the longer i live
You understand about sex, you just don’t understand why you’re feeling it now. You’ve not even been sexually attracted to attracted before, and whatever latent feelings you’ve felt deep and warm inside of your belly have always been seemingly abstractly caused. There has never been a presence to which they are attached, quickly like they are to Frey.

You don’t like it.

“I do not care for rooting. You say almost unhappily; your frown mirroring precisely the warm pulse in your belly. “What is an underdog? Is it a type of mutation?” Truly there is so much here that you don’t understand, but nor do you care. The herald is revealing far less than you’d like and you desperate wish that the distracting heat in your belly would go away. However much as you shift your legs, it seems only to increase.
the longer it feels

Coding base by Sky!


Reply
Scientist

Age: 19 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11
Played by: charks Offline
Change author:
Posts: 150
MP:
#12
My spores been growing by the day; my days been shining bright
"It's a figure'a speech," you murmur almost absently to Oia, your attention split between the figure of Frey that splays across the stone and the growing heat in your groin that causes your reproductive organs to pulse as blood continues to flood them. "It means the one that's least likely to succeed- like a bad mutation, or somethin' with another disadvantage."

Shifting your body half to subdue the erection and half to stimulate it (needles to say you're confused as fuck about what's appropriate for the situation), you bite your lip, your head swimming with a strange desire to touch yourself, an unusual need. "D'ya make everyone who comes to see you wanna procreate? An' why? It seems... distractin'."
Kaimana


Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


RPG-D