[SE] muddy bones (open)
open
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The blonde's head tilts to the side and he gives Melita a weird look. Grounded? As in they were trapped on earth? What on earth did she mean? Or well, not earth, Caido would be a more appropriate term to use. The face slowly slipped away as he moved on past it, deciding that he didn't really need to know exactly what she meant to understand the just of it. "I'm....afraid I don't know what grounded entirely means, but I do get what you mean. Sometimes the gods are busy and I know my prayers haven't exactly been....important, but I do hope that if I truly need help, I will receive it." Or maybe the gods would humor him and answer to his silly little pleads for help.

But the last thing really stumped him. A frown appeared on his face as he thought deeply. "None of my offerings have ever been taking...I don't think they have, at least. I just left them there, you know, at the shrine. They didn't vanish or anything." Had he been giving up the wrong offerings? Maybe that's why the gods had never answered him, they possibly would've helped if his offerings weren't so blatantly offensive.
i just want my existance to be
more than trembling
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
MELITA
Confusion in the statements, in the transaction of unknown phrases, and she laughed in spite of all the mystery and enigmas surrounding it. “I’m not sure that I do either!” But the connotation had stayed the same, the entanglement surrounding it; punishment of some order, a shrug bridging along her shoulders again, dusting off her hands, streaking them with more mud when it wasn’t effective. “Maybe sometimes it’s all luck,” and she wrinkled her nose, not trying to offend him, or waylay his responses, but segmenting it to a point that they couldn’t convey or understand. Maybe they weren’t enough. Maybe they hadn’t tried to do everything else first. Maybe the gods had far better, greater, grander things to do. They could circumspect and ponder until the day was long, and it wouldn’t matter – no veracity, no answers along the bones and mist. “Try some different things? I’ve always left Ludo feathers, shells, shiny rocks or objects I’ve found.” Perhaps that had no bearings either – and just enticed and tempted instead of holding any true meaning – the weight more in their inquiries, their hearts, or their minds. Who was to truly say?
She's so hard to please
But she's a forest fire
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Melita seemed very chipper for someone who didn't know much about the happenings of the gods. Maybe Oliver focused too much on this, worried too much about things that he shouldn't spend so much time dwelling on. Could that be why she's received responses? "Well....whatever grounded means, I hope it isn't bad. Or irreversible?" It sounded like a god was trapped in a massive pile of dirt, which did sound miserable. Could the gods even do that? They seemed so....powerful. Capable of moving through walls or destroying everything in their way. So why would some dirt get in their way?

He wasn't a huge fan of the idea that there was something else he was doing wrong. That maybe, the gods really just would never forgive an abandoned, no matter what he did to try and show his loyalty. There was a glimpse of a frown on a face before he quickly shook it off. It's fine. He should be happy. "Yeah...I think I'll try that next time. Maybe I'll even make something from scratch...so I can show my time and dedication." Or something like that.

Glancing up at the sky, a small frown crossed his lips before he turned to face Melita. "I should probably get going, I've been out here for so long and there's some things I really should get to." Standing back up, he gave a small wave to the gourd, still a bit uneasy but hey, he was trying to be polite. "Thanks for all the advice....hopefully I can see you again soon?" And with that, he was off, making one final glance at their art work before heading back to the manor.

Finished
i just want my existance to be
more than trembling