and yet, I choose you

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"There is a land just...westish of here. It was once a thriving area, reduced to nothing but sand and bones. All that was is now gone, and why? A species was introduced to the area by Rae. A species hostile to the creatures living there. It brought disease with it, one that the local flora and fauna couldn't fight off. You will see the land one day and see the devastation for yourself."

With an adoring smile, the Voice nodded. She knew how little Sam liked to drink, so instead she simply placed her hands on his cheeks, her fingers stretching up to his temples. Light bled from her fingertips into his skin, filling and energizing him.

Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
Samuel
I pray to blades of grass
To find forgiveness in the weeds

Sam eagerly took in the information, intending to write it down as soon as he got home and look in the Atheneum for any further research. If he could have gone to the Greatwood and studied their literature too, he would have. Anything he could grasp onto to defend The Voice was worthwhile to him now.

He closed his eyes as The Voice bled her light into him, smiling softly. "Thank you. I will return soon, to bring you Nathaniel, for his Ascension." Opening his eyes and looking up at his Goddess for a final time for the moment, he felt a great joy at finally beginning to find his place.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:

"I will see you shortly then. And...think about this patch that you have installed, and whether or not you truly wish to keep it. I can understand missing certain physical sensations...but the pain.." Softly the Voice shook her head. She wanted her children to want for nothing, but equally, she hated to see them hurt.

"Until then." So saying, the Voice disappeared in a wondrous shower of sparks.