Second Impressions
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
PETER
”Yes.” Peter leans up again, leaving the model to Remi to examine, and letting his mind wander, for a moment, back into that past. “They’re um... it’s a lot of sand, and... bits. So they’re... they were? Um... most common.” A smile spreads over his face as well, mostly as a reaction, but it’s still pleasant enough.

Silent feet move Peter a step away when Remi’s back is turned. He doesn’t want to hurt the other mans feelings, or be rude, or anything like that, but he is also very intense, in a way Peter has never had to experience before. ”I uh... I guess so, yea.” His Hand comes up to rub at his chin, and he looks at the wheels as well. ”Why are you... building a wagon? Like... what for?”
please don’t believe in me
please disagree with me
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i've got a river for a soul
"Amazing." Remi mused, his grin crooked and his eyes full of a warm light. The most simple things could easily fascinate him, and with all the death and chaos and quests as of late, truly, the alchemist was more than happy to let himself enjoy the simpler things.

Not really noticing that Peter had taken a step back—Remi wasn't terribly intuitive or observant when it came to things like that—he merely offered the other man a a considerate hum. "To explore with. When I was a boy, my father and I traveled around in a wagon. Ours was terrible and cold, but the idea was nice. Sleeping beneath the stars, waking up and traveling somewhere new.." Remi's accented voice took on a dreamlike quality then as he imagined he, Ronin, and Aoife traveling this strange world.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
PETER
Exploring sounded wonderful, and it was all too easy for Peter to let himself get wrapped up in the dreamy idea Remi offered. Though the specifics of his own daydreams differed, obviously. ”I... I never really got to... explore. Not in my own world. But...” Peter trailed off, and shrugged. It sounded nice.

”I’m uh... I’m glad I could help.” Peter nodded again, feeling suddenly like he might be intruding on Remi’s fantasizing. ”You can, I mean I’m... if you need anything you can ask. I’m... around.” He took another step back then, this one more obvious, and went to leave, unless he was stopped.
please disagree with me
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i've got a river for a soul
"Nor me. Not really. When I was younger I moved around with my father. But once I was old enough—once we were all old enough, really—we were all enlisted into the service of the crown." Running a hand across his brows almost sleepily, Remi shrugged.

Watching the way Peter awkwardly retreated, the movements reminded Remi decidedly of Sam when he'd first (re)met him, the alchemist merely nodded. "I will use these—" He said with a grateful nod, towards the bits of paper Peter had created for him. "Thank you for coming by."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Peter Pikely

Change author:
PETER
”I was always... always in the service of someone. Since I can remember.” Peter nodded as if to say he understood, but whether their experiences were actually similar at all wasn’t something he could say definitively. Maybe a conversation for another day, if they were lucky enough to get that. Remi was nice, in small doses for now.

There was marked relief in Peters posture when his departure wasn’t impeded, by words or anything else. It brought the beginning curl of a smile to his lips, and he nodded back at Remi, before stepping out into the bustle around the guild once again and disappearing.
please disagree with me