observations of spires as places of conflict.
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
OIA'I'O
“Plausible? Not on most accounts, no. It is possible, though the likelihood of her reach being that extensive is very low. My own theory is that her algorithms can only do so much and the rest is luck. That would explain why it had taken three hundred and nine years for her success to finally be achieved.”

Shockingly, you find you quite like this woman (once again, with the caveat being of course that the way you ‘like’ others is really quite strange and subdued). Whatever else your conversation might have entailed, your mind is suddenly stalled as you cock your head to the side, clearly listening.

It’s Kai, calling you across the distance.

“My twin.” You explain, sharp blue eyes picking out the frantically waving boy-man a hundred or so yards away. Quickly you pick up your book, before pausing and giving Hotaru a look. “This exchange was not bothersome.” You say, which is you-speak for it was nice speaking to you.

“Indications of departure and farewell.” You add, before dashing off like a deer towards Kai.

~FIN (because I am the shittiest human but at least we FINISHED SOMETHING????)

Coding base by Sky!