[SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN)
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 34 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Evie
fear has favourites
Abasi is much more beautiful when he's smiling, and Evie smiles back in return at merely seeing the expression on his face. "I'd like that very much." Already her brain is at work considering gifts and housewarming items to bring. Would floral or perfumed plants help distract from the smell, if it even bothers him? Perhaps it could liven (hah) the place up. Or perhaps she'll wait until after the initial visit, reluctant to offend or tread on his different beliefs.

Focusing instead on protecting him from Dante's rambling, she plucks a sliver from her palm and turns to the exuberant boy. "Hey now, what about me?" She grins mischievously up at him. "I'm sure we can use some of the wood for the planting beds, doesn't matter if they're imperfect if they're holding soil. What do you think?" Offering him the option to upcycle it without putting pressure on Abasi to bend to his whims.
don't let one be you

Table made by Sky!

Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ABASI

He nodded to Evie, hoping that when she came he would have things to speak about with her; he had never been wonderful at social plans; they tended to end in awkward silence and people leaving early.

"Yes, I have chairs," He responded to Dante, his voice a little bit tired. Even strict undertakers had to sit down sometimes; besides he'd set up a sitting area behind the mortuary specifically for grieving families. As far as he was concerned, his mortuary was perfect for guests, whether he ever smiled at them or not. "I believe Evie's suggestion is much better. She will appreciate it more, it seems."

The gods who existed before me
rest now in their tombs