Hopes and Fears
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ludo

Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

Ludo flickered a touch at the mention of Isla, like it was about to transform into the memory that sprung so willingly to the forefront of Jigano's mind. But with such grave conversation, it really was just a flicker, the ragged god maintaining its shape for now. "Bring also the item you wish to be your protection. Your shield, an amulet, a piece of armour. Whatever you might think adequate." Anything would do, for what Ludo had in mind.

"Anything else...? Bring an item that belongs to someone dear to you. Or something from them - hair, blood, you know." Its mask tilted this way and that. "That, I think, would be everything."

Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
Jigano nodded in understanding, considering his options for a shield. An amulet, now... perhaps Remi or Deimos could help him construct such a thing, with the personal touches he would want. Something he could wear always, no matter his shape. And then, to add into it an item or piece of those dear to him? Immediately Rory and Amalia sprang to mind and his lips curved into a softer smile. To be protected by the memory of those he loved was an elegant touch he admired in Ludo's crafting, and he bowed his head in gratitude for the chance to fulfill his desire and soothe his fears.

"I think I can get you all of these things," he said, a little less confident since Safrin's curse, but willing to do his best to try. "A final question: how much of the Ascended fluid do you need?" A drop? An ounce? More? Once he knew that he would know how to pursue that most difficult ingredient. He would need to start carrying a little vial or something on him in case the opportunity arose unexpectedly...
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ludo

Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

Ludo billowed, essentially, in response to Jigano's final question, the god seeming mercurial against the bard's pondering. "The more you collect, the better." Why? Who knew. Perhaps Ludo was hopeful that an Ascended might fall to Jigano's collectons. Perhaps it was unsure how much fluid would be needed to make the item that the Sage wished for. Or maybe it just wasn't bothered about it.

"Is that everything, Soul Shepherd?" it asked, already flickering as if in anticipation to lead. It had souls to deliver, after all.

Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
"I'll do my best," he promised, looking up to the soul guide with a smile of hope curving his lips. It was the promise he had made before, when the blight was still young in his veins, before darkness had stripped his mind from him for the first half of Deepfrost. He would not say he had emerged from it stronger, but emerge from it he had, as he had survived Safrin's tempering. Hopefully his best would be enough this time.

"I will continue serving," he said as he waved to the souls that were gathered around the god. "With song and lantern. Perhaps I'll have more souls to shepherd your way when next we meet. Thank you, for coming. I'll return as swiftly as I can with what you've named." The god was doing him a great favor, he knew, and he would do all within his power to keep the masked one from waiting too long.

~Fin~