devils hide behind redemption
melita <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
don't be cautious, don't be kind, you committed, i'm your crime
push my button anytime
Very good.” He praises her easily with a sly smile, hearing the tones and the way it rolls over her tongue. The accent has gotten better, the edges and elongations needed have gotten better. But she’s learning it from him, and his tones would be a bit more noble than should she learn from someone like Lusea, where her tones and voice tended to be far smokier in comparison to his holier than thou vocals. But it doesn’t matter much in the end, and her question has him quiet for a moment.

Hoe gaan dit?” He offers with a light smile, before answering it himself and seeing if she can pick it apart. “Ek vaar goed en jy?” I’m doing great, and you? A question for an answer. And he was, in this instance, doing pretty great all things considered.
you got your finger on the trigger
but your trigger finger's mine
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
MELITA
Her chin lifted on the praise, even if wasn’t really deserved – just keen and clean repetition. But she enameled and lacquered it to her mind, something to be remembered, recalled, for any later purposes. She could always deal with more practice, more precision, not only in weaponry, but in conversation pieces, foreign languages as well. She shouldn’t always have to rely on her staff, her bow, or her brashness. At the next, she smiled, absorbing the hoe gaan dit as how are you – practicing the following statement in airy, ethereal tones. Ek vaar goed en jy?”. Her laughter, bright and cheery, clambered and curled, and they continued in the elocution, in the refinery of the shared dialects, until the sun pressed down into darkness, encouraging them to maneuver elsewhere – newfound companions at beck and call too.

Finished!
This is a gift, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb and who is the knife?
Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight