where soul meets body
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
am i running through that mind of yours at all?
i have big ideas for you and me
Time and experience were something that Rexanna wasn’t sure she would get. She didn’t particularly want the job, but at least she could do a few things while she was there. And then, give the people the option they’d been wanting – an ability to choose for themselves what they wanted for a ruler for themselves – whether it be her or somebody else. And she wonders, deep down, if that’ll even be good enough. If the council she creates will still remain without someone who had placed them there, if the people that surrounded her would be enough to keep the rest of the Grounds running properly.

Still, she gives it all the benefit of the doubt, ever the optimist despite being blind and nearly dead three times now. To look on the bright side as always.

She dips her head to him with a light smile, nodding in agreement to his sentiments, to his help, that she can come to him should she need advice (which she’s sure she’ll be relying a lot on Deimos and Hotaru for the knowledge they possess) before she tilts her head to Deimos. “I will, thank you again.” She says quietly, thoughtfully, before she hums a light chuckle. “Well, best be going before Kiada has to come and hunt you down. I’m sure you’ll get an earful enough as is.” Her tone is laced completely with amusement as she regards Deimos the best she can.
i feel lucky, with the worst luck
that i met you when I felt messed up
REXANNA
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
we've all got blood on our hands
something somewhere had to die
so we could stay alive
It was difficult to surmise or predict what would come next – some were more forthcoming than others in presentations and forum gatherings, but otherwise, amongst the series and cycles of events never foretold until those exact, hard-hitting moments, they could only ascertain so much. Councils could be concocted and fall apart before they left the room. Assemblies might come together for the greater good and last for years. There were always other nuances, other events, to snatch and claw and take place; they could only venture so far, before the apprehension curled, before the consternation contorted. So they’d withstand as best they could, as they frequently attempted. He rose from his seat, the dismissal evident, one hand resting briefly on her shoulder, a pat given and granted, snorting at her chuckle and amusement, before seemingly dissipating amidst the room, given over to shadow, to lengths and patterns of darkness. His gaze wandered onto the sanction where the worm lingered, quiet in its tank, fervent to set forward more motions and upheavals. “Just let me know when you are ready.” A quiet, hushed smile, and then he was gone too, back out into the thresholds of the evening.

- FIN