hello hello can you hear me now
for Frey
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
It had been a little while now since Oliver started leaving offerings for the different gods. So far he had left three offerings for Frey and each time he had said a short prayer before leaving. This time, however, was a bit different. He came in hopes of actually speaking with the God, rather than just to leave a simple offering. Oliver had hoped by now that he had a better understand of the God and how to respect them, so maybe things would be different from him this time.

With a fresh loaf of bread and three of the best apples he could find, Oliver had arrived to the Shrine within the Temple. It felt the most secure out of all of them, as well as it was one of the ones he frequented the most.

Laying down the objects neatly, he knelt down and looked down at the items. He still wasn't entirely sure how to properly do this, so he was merely trying his best to be as inoffensive as possible.

"Frey, I ask you for your time...I would like to speak with you, if you would spare me the time." Frey was a busy person, for sure, so hopefully they would be willing to speak with him. "I bring you these offerings."

And so, he waited.
i just want my existance to be
more than trembling

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Was it that the god had no time to spare for the abandoned or that his bad luck was holding (hint: that one)?

The apples went uneaten as did the bread, the shrine remaining silent.