Personal Quest feet of play
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHIA
Fortunately, Amun was pleased with their work. That he would leave building a kiln to those who made a living building such structures was an intelligent one. Delphia wasn’t exactly well coordinated – thanks to spirits who liked to shove her about – so she would probably do more harm than good with something like that. Pale eyes watched as he made a sign for outside of his shop, denoting it as a place where pottery was thrown. ”I am glad to have been of assistance, and I wish you well with your business venture.” she said softly, before taking her leave.
Here in the forest dark and deep
I offer you
Eternal Sleep
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
The Ascended waved cheerfully at the daughter of Mort as she left. ”Thanks again, Smokey.” Then there were two. Grinning brilliantly at Oliver, Amun winked. ”Thanks for the offer, Blondie.” He turned to look at the shop. ”If you don’t mind, though, I think I’d rather do the rest on my own."

Glancing over at the other man, the potter smiled. "An artist has to get used to his tools, after all." There was a pretty wicked amount of heat in that statement and a mischievous glint in the Ascended's eyes. With that, he would gently, but firmly, try to usher Oliver out of the door. If he was successful in his efforts, he'd take stock of what else he needed, before going to find someone who could help him with his kiln problem.
amun

Coding base by Sky!