Secret Keeper
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe knew the look of fear and apprehension in a person’s eyes like the back of her hand. The only look she knew better was pain. They sort of came with the territory of helping women through the most painful natural experience of their life. So while brief, she caught the look in his eyes, and immediately regretted her eagerness. Maybe he wasn’t so ready to forget about the jerk as it made logical sense for him to be. She took her enthusiasm down several notches, and nodded at his words. ”Alright. I’m sorry…if you change your mind though, just say the word.” she said with a warm smile. Phoebe was more than happy to be whatever type of cheerleader Remi needed. And if it was a cheerleader for some space in his romantic life, she was content to do that.

”I am sort of a hot mess.” she said with a laugh, using self-deprecating humor to try and life his mood back up. ”Well, I should let you get back to work. Thank you for helping me, Remi.” she said with a smile, before turning to leave him to his work. She had a lot to think about and prepare for herself it seemed.
Phoebe
In a gentle way, you can shake the world