come follow me down
Loren!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
but i come to life, come to life
some princes don't become kings
Sunjata offers his own glass tipped toward Loren in response, a quiet chuckle. “Deal.” A small wry smile crosses his face before he takes his own sip of his glass in their quiet agreement, quiet vow. But Sunjata questions whether Loren will bite him again, and his smile widens a fraction, a huff of laughter leaving him as well. “Gods, but the ankle?” He retorts with a playful roll of his eyes.

At least make it a fun spot.” Another hum of laughter leaves him before he shakes his head. “Please do.” He says, taking Loren up on the offer as he rounds the edge of the bar toward Loren again, offering his leg slightly as he pulls the pants up to reveal the series of teeth punctures and bruising that accompanied Loren’s greeting of the day.
even at the best of times,
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
At the playful tone in Sunjata’s voice, Loren grinned. Then he decided to go for broke. ”I never said anything about your ankle.” However, the summoner’s cheeks immediately flushed with embarrassment, and he took a large gulp of his drink to cover it.

However, at the other man’s next comment, the chagrin turned to a slightly awkward amusement. "I'll do my best. Anywhere in particular you'd like me to target?" The teasing didn't come quite as easily to the Launceleyn, but he managed. At the panther's acceptance of healing, Loren nodded. Raising a hand, he waggled his fingers: a streak of blue light shot from them and sank into Sunjata's ankle. Peering at it, the summoner glanced up at the other man. "How's that feel?"
look at how a single candle can both
defy and define the darkness
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Another chuckle leaves the Korofi man at the comment, spotting the slight flush of embarrassment from the summoner as he deeply drinks the liquor. “Well, you would know. I don’t think you were as drunk as I had been. At least take some pride in the fact you were the first man I'd ever kissed.” He winks briefly, before the awkward amusement and the comment of biting in better spots that alights Sunjata’s face in further entertainment. At least the ease of this conversation has replaced the angst, the sorrow, the rest of it. He's getting better, slowly but surely, arrogance returning, and he hopes that Loren can see that.

Do you have to ask?” He says with a further hum of laughter, slipping around the bar to let Loren heal the bite on his ankle. The light itself still surprises him, despite how he’d seen Loren use it a few times, and he begins to roll his ankle slightly, letting the edge of the boot and the cloth rub against the spot that had the bite beforehand. “Much better, thanks.” He sets his foot back against the floor, leaning back against the bar and reaching for his glass, looking out over the rest of the bar briefly before his gaze lands back on Loren. “Feel free to drink some more if you want.
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren almost spat out his drink at Sunjata's question. Laughing, half from discomfort, half from genuine amusement, the summoner shook his head. ”I don’t know. I was pretty drunk.” He grinned. ”Unfortunately for you, I cannot say you were the first man I ever kissed.” As that memory bubbled up, he took another gulp of his alcohol.

Letting out another huff of laughter, the summoner shrugged at the panther's question. "Guess not. Experimenting it is." As the other man checked to see whether the damage had been healed, the Launceleyn watched closely. However, it seemed that all was well, and he sighed in relief.

Tossing back the rest of the drink, he set the empty glass on the counter. "Thanks for the offer, but I think I should avoid day drinking for as long as possible. I'll see you around though." Giving Sunjata a cheerful wave, the summoner turned to head back, heart much lighter now.
look at how a single candle can both
defy and define the darkness
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
At Loren’s reaction, Sunjata smirks slightly with a small nod. “It makes sense I suppose.” He says after a moment, another small huff of laughter leaving him at that comment, at the thought of the memory as well, and yet he just shakes his head to the summoner’s shrug. “Really.” He rumbles, somewhat in mock disbelief and yet amusement all the same before watching Loren toss back the rest of the drink.

Until next time, Loren.” He rumbles with a light smirk, watching the other man leave before Sunjata returns to the other side of the counter, collecting the items he’d brought to put up, and begins to set himself to that task.

{fin}
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA