booze buddies (open)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The blonde was ready to storm off....or punch Ingrid. Or both. Either way, he was holding himself back from doing something bad. Lucky for her, he was polite enough to allow her to ramble to him, saying an entire speech to him that basically said 'I think I'm really fancy and know a lot! But being a Priest isn't the same as being a Philospher! I'm a dumb child!' and a bunch of other bullshit. Oliver had never heard of her, so clearly, she had dubbed herself as the 'Priestess of Caido' talk about being a narcissist.

Clapping his hands together, Oliver took a deep breath and tried his best to talk kindly. "For one, I've never heard of you, so no you are not the Priestess of Caido. Otherwise, I'd know who you are!" Yep. He's going that low. "Second. Let me explain to you how things work. People come through the portal here. When we arrive, we are randomly given a race. Apparently it's supposed to be somewhat similar to what we once were, but I call bullshit on that. When I arrived, I became an Abandoned. When my friend arrived, he was forced to be an Ascended. Others have become Attuned and I'm going to guess you were forced to be an Accepted." She was living a life of paradise. Little miss 'Priestess of Caido' was luckily turned into an Accepted. She was fucking blessed.
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Sky Offline
Change author:
MP: 50
I'm not beaten by this yet

Ingrid squinted. If it was supposed to be an insult, she really didn't register it that way, because well, it didn't make sense to her at all. "I never said I was the anything," she said with a snort of amusement. "Can you imagine if the Gods all descended upon this mortal plane, sat their devoted down, and said, 'here's the thing, we can only have one priest, so the rest of you need to stop bringing us presents and take up knitting instead.' I'm a Priestess of Caido in the way that you're a, y'know, whatever it is you do to feed yourself."

She leaned back on her heels while he explained how everything worked. "Well, I was forced to become a this," she said, gesturing to, well, all of her. "Frankly, I was more concerned with the whole 'two-legs-no-fur' thing when I came through. I didn't know people just popped out whatever race though... Huh. I wonder if a person can un-ascend," she wondered aloud. "I'll have to look into it. "

Now the thing about Ingrid was that she was, among other things, considerably vain, and the more she talked to him, the more she felt like she was about to get a black eye. "I should really get my ass back to the portal, now. I have to light the candles for tonight," she said. With that, she headed off.

FINISHED

You can't tell me to regret
PR