[se] waning
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Listening to Rexanna's explanation, Amun glanced at her when she finally finished. "I'll have to check out your clothes and your drawings some time, then. And hopefully you have time to work on them with your new responsibilities." He honestly meant that, though obviously his enthusiasm was still muted.

Unfortunately, he had to look away when she brought up his pottery. "Thanks." It was a bit short and curt. Subconsciously, he began to rub his right wrist, the gesture slow and nervous looking.

Taking the basket back without much of a reaction at all, he nodded. "Thanks. Very nicely made." Shifting his weight, he stood, gazing out across the water once more before looking at her again. "Well, I won't take up any more of your time. I appreciated the invitation." Tipping an imaginary cap to her, he turned and started heading back towards the Settlement, basket tucked in the crook of his arm.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
Please do!” She chimes to him, a lighter smile through the honesty even if it missed the enthusiasm he usually carried. “I could make you some things as well, if you wanted.” She muses with a light smile and a tilt of her head. But she compliments his pottery, and works on the basket, and she can feel his short and curt response to that.

Luckily, she’s done with the basket, and she hands it over to him for him to inspect it. And she gathers her own, standing and placing the materials back into the bag. “Thanks.” She replies to his initial comment, before tilting her head when she meets his gaze. “Let me know if I can do anything for you, Amun.” She gives him a bright grin to that as well, before she grabs her basket and bag and heads in the opposite way toward home.

- FIN
the penumbra
the moon is drunk with the sins of the sun.
& you stare, and wonder why
the universe never loved you back