but i’m missing home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
than any boy you'll ever meet,
Marks and lines are drawn along his skin, a canvas already tattooed and scarred, as welts rise in addition to those already acquired. His kisses are met with her own, with her tongue, with the hot breath that dances and takes along her skin, growing progressively faster and harder with each passing section, wanting to lose himself in her and with her over and over again. A playful nip is given to the tip of her tongue, more deep, guttural groan panted back at her, squeezing and pinching at her chest.

He applies a bit more pressure to her shoulders, his other hand sliding up to cup her neck, the back of her head, his thumb pressing against the nerves along the side of her throat. And she dares to drift lower, taking those taunting sparking fingers lower, above the space but meeting the combination of their flesh. And he doesn’t, pause, doesn’t slow, not as she actually shocks the both of them. His body jolts with hers, a louder gasp leaving him as he lifts his head up from her, eyes dark and shadowed, gleaming with mischief.

Smirking down to her, he reaches for that hand then, placing it above her head and pinning it there with a very pantheresque growl leaving his throat. A challenge of her to try harder.
sweetie, you had me
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
HOTARU
the valkyrie
His teeth nip and draw more noises from her throat, barely able to keep her eyes open with the pleasure rocking through her body. Keeps her pinned and helpless with his body, his hands that cradle her neck like a steel trap that she willingly places herself in. He can keep here there, prison to her own pleasure, but she won't make it easy for him. Convulses pleasantly around his driving cock with aftershocks, even as he pins her arm above her. But now she can't get it out of her head, and tries hard to think past the haze of yes, more, more, harder that is taking over her mind.

Her creation magic springs to life in the hand he grasps, one end of a metal circlet wrapping around his wrist with a satisfying click. And then she lifts her free hand, the elongated chain she makes cold in her palm as she snaps the other end to the headboard, keeping him handcuffed right where she wants him. And with a wild gleam in her eyes, she uses one hand at his throat and the other at his side, and shoves with all her might to try and get him to roll, willing to let him slip from her body if it means regaining control. Two-toned eyes bright with promise, ready to have him at her mercy now.
i have stood for thousands of years
and have not faltered

the day i met you...

my legs shook

Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It’s easy to fall into the throws of her, hips grinding into hers, deep and withholding a fair amount of power. It’s also easy to get lost in her, in the sounds that leave her that sound and chime like music to his ears. But he’s still there enough to realize the game she plays as well, as he takes the moment to pin her arm back, his other hand along her throat.

But she surprises him more, the distinct sound of a click that reminds him so much of home that it distracts him, head lifting to look at it right as she clicks it closed around the headboard and his eyes narrow on her, a grin forming along his face through the pants he gives, but he doesn’t slow. Not at least, until one hand grips at his throat over the scar as he shudders, the other to his side, and she shoves, and while she’s small compared to him, she is mighty, and with one arm essentially tied, he’s helpless in preventing the shift of his balance.

His free hand grapples for her with a surprised, husky chuckle that leaves him, laying back onto his spine, looking up at her, one arm suspended in the air. “Are you hoping I’m at your mercy?” He has hardly any room to talk, his dominant hand latched to the headboard, but he bumps his hips up against her as if to prove he still has some power, a wicked smirk crossing his lips. And then, for added measure, he leans his torso up toward her, his free hands fingers tangling in her hair as he tugs with that same smirk. “I’m afraid I don’t follow the rules very well.” A rebel through and through.
sweetie, you had me
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
HOTARU
the valkyrie
Already the surprise on his face is like a drug to her, the way he looks to the metal on his wrist and falters. It's not exactly easy to throw him, especially when it's difficult to think through the haze of pleasure he inspires in her, but when she ends up on top it doesn't matter. All that matter is the shock on his face, the way his cock drives even deeper into her as she sits herself upon him, the satisfaction of reclaiming power over him. Hotaru grinds herself on him, moaning softly, though her mouth soon curls into a satisfactory smirk. She trails her nails down his torso as he speaks, rumbles that shudder beneath her palms. He spurs a gasp from her as his hips rise beneath her, clinging to him with her thighs as she glares down at him playfully.

And yet despite having outsmarted him, he is still an imposing man, and she moans as his hands tangle in her hair and bare her neck to him once more. "You certainly seem at my mercy from this angle," she says breathlessly, eyes dark and lips smirking. She clenches her walls down on his cock, gyrates in his lap, and slowly rises on her knees only to sink back down hard. Bracing her hands on his torso, enjoying the tension of his abdomen as he pulls himself up towards her. "Or do I have to tie you down entirely?" Her fingers twitch against his skin, knowing her power is feeble at best, that he can easily turn her back over if she isn't careful, though his arm will remain locked. But she can keep up the facade a little longer, soak in her victory, of having this gorgeous, powerful man beneath her.
and have not faltered

the day i met you...

my legs shook

Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Gods he could get lost in the sounds leaving her lips, in the way she makes him vibrate beneath her. Her fingernails leave goosebumps in their wake, and his hips push up against her off of instinct alone as she gasps in her surprise, gazing down at him with those captivating dual toned eyes. Steel like his, and jade, and he smirks devilishly up at her as her neck exposes again and a moan slips from her lips. She tells him he looks like he’s at her mercy, and she’s not entirely wrong. His arm remains trapped against the headboard while her hands are free to roam, free to paint along him and get him to move with her, against her, for her. But he doesn’t expect her to rise, not entirely, and as she slams herself back down onto him, his hand tightens in her hair. “Ah fuck.” A moan leaving him as he rocks with her then, head tilting back against the pillows momentarily with her movements.

He’s breathless now, delighted by the change of plans, thrusting up into her once again as he focuses on her through the daze she’s created, body lifting up toward her to taunt. But he can’t quite reach her entirely, and so he nips at what he can get, her chest. Her threat has him somewhat obeying, a rogue curl to his lip as he leans back once more against the blankets, his free hand releasing from her hair to trail down her side, nails digging in until he reaches her hip, pushing her down to drive himself deep within her again, a groan leaving him again. “Depends, how much more magic do you have in those fingers of yours?” A challenging gleam to his eye.
sweetie, you had me
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
HOTARU
the valkyrie
Now that she has him beneath her, slave to each choice she makes, she nearly doesn't know what to do with herself. He is gorgeous, devilish, with a fire that burns her as much as it flames her own. And he's all the more attractive beneath her - her, small and fragile though she is, reigning over him as she has wanted since the moment they met. Moaning, cursing, shuddering beneath her as she drops heavy onto his hips, presses him deep inside and moans softly alongside him. Gives a shuddering cry when he immediately thrusts up into her once more, nails digging into his skin as she holds onto him wherever she can reach. "Fuck," she breathes, rising on her knees to sink down again, starting a slow rhythm - up, down, grind.

His mouth, wet and sharp and cruel, finds her chest. She leans into it, hands on his shoulders, welcoming each bite and mark that mottles her fair skin. Groans deep in her chest when his free hand trails down her sensitive skin, grips her hip - and god, his hand is so large, it nearly spans half her waist - and pulls her down until every last centimeter of his cock is pressed deep inside her body. She writhes, thighs trembling, scarcely understanding his words as his cockhead pierces deep into her pussy, until it feels like she can surely press her hand against her navel and feel him there. "However much you want from me," she breathes, bringing static and charge to her fingers once more, enjoying the way his hair rises slightly as her hands drift from his shoulders, teasing, keeping it to mere flickers until she decides just where she wants to shock him.
and have not faltered

the day i met you...

my legs shook

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
The view from below is absolutely nothing to complain about either, and he burns with her, with the way the candlelight dips along her curves, silhouetting her figure as she rides him. He presses upward to her delight, his own head tilting back just enough to enjoy the pace and rhythm she licks. Ah, but he had mentioned he doesn’t follow the rules very well, and likewise he throws a wrench into the plans. He’s panting now, a sheen of sweat glimmering along his body, his temples as he rises to meet her briefly, giving her more marks, more badges, more pleasure, hips bucking into hers in inopportune times to keep her on her toes.

But his hand pulls her down, dragging him deep into her, and he can feel himself throbbing within her, a pressure building in fierce intensity that it takes him by surprise. A gasp leaves him, head tilting back as his fingers dig into her hips enough to leave bruises, as her static, electrified fingers find a place to mark, to shock. He can feel his muscles tensing, and he grips onto her tighter, refraining and biting his tongue from telling her ’all of it’. But his hips do instead, a silent plea among the raspy breaths that leave him, his anchored hand pulling against the cuffs in his own defiance.

He knows he’s finished when she does, and he only hopes that she follows quickly if not before.
sweetie, you had me
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
HOTARU
the valkyrie
Together they dissolve, burned by each other's heat as it climbs higher, feeding off one another. Her insides shake, her pussy drips, her nipples peak beneath his clever tongue. It's a slow, heavy, satisfactory pace. One that she is happy to control, to instigate. She curls closer to him, hips working relentlessly, to give him more skin to thoroughly mark and bruise. Badges of ownership she will wear proudly, press her fingertips to them and feel the ache, remember him by it when they leave this bed.

She can feel him, tense and trembling beneath her, and one of her hands leaves his skin to press firmly against her clit, massage against it while she moves, drawing herself higher and higher to match him. Hotaru clenches down on him, moans on every exhale, soft little things that whine and whimper at the ends. Her pace quickens, dropping harder as the bed creaks beneath them, riding him faster and faster, stimulating every sensitive spot inside her. Sparking fingers drag up to his pecs, skirt over his nipples, dance along his collarbones as her own tingling hand presses deep between her folds. "Gonna make me cum baby," she whines, tossing her head back, golden hair tickling along her spine as her pussy clenches and seizes, thighs shuddering and eyes shutting as she cries out her completion.
and have not faltered

the day i met you...

my legs shook

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Oh and mark and bruise he does, with hungry bites as though he’s been starved, rocking with the pace she picks. His muscles tense further, breath coming hot and faster, growls and groans of approval of what she’s done, what she’s got from him. A temptress with experience to back up her words, and internally he hopes that he’s backed up his own. Still, he leans back slightly as she removes her hand from his chest to help herself get as close as he is, because one more shock from those fingertips and he’s gone.

She begins to move faster and he follows suit, tensing and feeling that sinful burning low within his stomach, his head tilts back further as her hand trails up, light shocks meeting his torso that antagonize him more and more. And gods is he happy that she finishes when she does. She clenches on him hard, and his cuffed hand pulls against the restraint with his own primal response to her. His own body arches slightly, pushing his hips up into her as he breaks with her, cumming hard and fast with his own ragged cry of a moan. His hips rock a bit slower with her in the quakes after, body trembling, stars behind his eyes.

But despite their size difference, the exhaustion that weighs on him having met his endurance match, the restraint to the bed, he’s helpless until she moves first. But even still, his hand travels up her body, up her side to rub his thumb along her cheek, a crooked rogue smile crossing his face beneath the panting. “A little help, liefling?
sweetie, you had me
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
HOTARU
the valkyrie
They strive for the pinnacle together, the contact of their skin a delightfully lewd noise to punctuate their attempts at it. Her thighs burn with exertion, but it's a pleasant sort of burn that only makes the reward all the sweeter when it comes. Racing through her veins like the electricity she dances along their skin, every muscle contracting as she shudders helplessly atop him. As entrapped by him as he is by her cuffs, by the weight she presses upon him with her body as negligible as it may be. And as it rattles with the betrayal of his own orgasm, she forces her eyes open to watch him fall apart, the rictus of his face in a moment of deep pleasure. Feels him flood her with his warmth, controlled only by the protection he wears. Relishes it in nonetheless.

They both spend a moment catching their breaths, skin shimmering with sweat. And as his hand trails up to cup her cheek, begging her aide, she smiles beatifically and leans down to place one last kiss on his lips, using the motion to lean forward and let his cock slide free of her. She is a tad sore, but it's one she will feel with pride, will enjoy the ache of for many more hours. "I suppose you've earned your freedom." And then she reaches forward, a key appearing between her fingers magically to unlock the cuff attached to his wrist. Rolling off to the side, unashamed of her nudity as she luxuriates in the sheets for a moment, stretching out her limbs. And then she turns her head to him, wherever he may be - likely discarding the protection, cleaning up, as she intends to do soon - and grins impishly. "A good day's work I'd say." From start to finish.
and have not faltered

the day i met you...

my legs shook

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
His breaths grow a bit calmer as soon as they’re finished, and he can’t help but to try and get her to let him free, tender touches to her cheek that are met with a rogue smile – utterly helpless until she removes herself from him, but it’s not like he minds it in the slightest. She leans forward, pressing a kiss to his lips that he returns, far less hungry than before but with a certain softness, a tenderness, a thanks for helping be a part of his not so self-destructive coping mechanism. She tells him he’s earned his freedom, and he feigns relief as she unlocks the cuff from his wrist. “Oh thank the gods, I would’ve starved to death.” He rumbles with a quiet hum of a chuckle.

She rolls off of him then, and he slowly sits up, torso sore and tired both from exertion and from the electricity she had put through his body. But much like her, he’ll relish in it for as long as it lasts. He spends the next few moments cleaning up just as she predicted, slipping on some shorts, returning back to her on the bed to sit upon it, looking over his shoulder to her with a quiet snort. “A very good day, yes.” He winks, pleased with the marks along her body he’s left behind, a hand reaching up to his own neck, crossing over the compasses tattooed there to feel the soreness of her own. Both badges worn proudly.

With a huff of a quiet sigh, he situates in the bed again, turning to her, aiming to grasp her and pull her into him. “Will you stay with me tonight?” A quiet question, far more honest and open than any of the conversations they’d had – an edge to it that perhaps he shouldn’t be alone for the night, that perhaps he could try and piece things back together with her on his arm, softly breathing until morning when they can separate in silence of what has occurred until another day.
sweetie, you had me
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
HOTARU
the valkyrie
Her grin molds against his neck as she withdraws, charmed by his complaining. "Don't go thanking the gods when I'm right here darling." Though she twirls the handcuffs around one finger briefly before she lets them drop to the side of the bed. Casting her gaze to him impishly. "Are you saying you couldn't have broken out though? Perhaps you need to spar some more." As she rolls sideways off him she pinches at his bicep gently, glad that much like her he isn't awkward at all in the aftermath.

She follows his lead in cleaning, a twist of her fingers creating new undergarments as her last ones were a little...well, damp. Not great for sleeping in after the rush was gone. Hotaru doesn't mind the idea of leaving, though she lounges comfortably on the bed until he joins her, not exactly reluctant but taking her sweet time. Only for him to change her plans entirely, warm calloused hands reaching for her and grabbing with a tenderness their previous hours hadn't contained.

Whether she can sense the depths if what he's asking for or not, she doesn't comment on it. Instead tilts her head to nestle against his collarbone, content for him to use her as a warm body to cling to. "Of course." Because it doesn't need to be anything more than that. As he'd said - no expectations.
and have not faltered

the day i met you...

my legs shook

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
A quiet, breathy chuckle is given back to her in response to her own retort – her mind quick and words easy on her tongue that rival his own, and he appreciates it far more in the afterglow of the night. As he comments about the cuffs, of breaking out, he smirks as she rolls from him and pinches his bicep. “Magic cuffs.” He retorts, as though that’s all the answer he needs. “Though I suppose shifting into a bird might help.” He offers, amusement lingering in his tone, before it’s gone and he’s slipped from the bed momentarily.

Soon enough, he’s back, reaching for her and pulling her close to his side. And she lets him, hearing his quiet admission, her arm wrapping around him back, head finding his collarbones just below the tattoo. He squeezes her shoulders gently, exhaling softly and closing his eyes, content to hold her and simply find himself rooted at least for the night, pulling and reaching for the blankets and furs to nestle in.
sweetie, you had me
SUNJATA