fishing as a euphemism
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
In very few areas of her life is Wessex this generous, giving and edging and coaxing with a cougar’s patience an orgasm out of her partner. They both know a woman’s body is a fickle thing - it needs a practiced touch, someone willing to listen, who can withold her own pleasure until the end. Ascending has done that for the older woman; there is nothing else but the bite for her, so she might as well turn then all into bite-whores by ramping up the pleasure until it floods and overwhelms and erases everything before.

Even with her head between Hotaru’s legs, she hears the moans, grinning to herself - an amusing sight if her ride cared to look down - as she meanders and tests. This? This? That speed or slower? She’s drunk on the heady smell of her sex, taste just enough to push past dulled buds and want to consume. Working with the rhythm of Ru’s grinds and thrusts, she lets the girl dictate the pace, simply keeping up doing what she seems to like, with stamina to go as long as she likes. Her fingers, nay, half her hand is slick by the time she’s humming her encouragement up at the little, lithe blonde.

Oh you’re going to cum? Good girl. Cum for Wessex.

Continuing her machinations for another couple of moments, Wessex takes her cues from Hotaru’s body and hopefully as she reaches the point of no return, removes her tongue from its work on her clit and turns her head, sinking her fangs into the upper part of her milky white thigh. The tang of blood floods her mouth as she finally joins in with her own pleasure, growling and moaning as the waves of ecstasy take her. The Wraith’s chin is smeared with sex and blood and she doesn’t care, fingertips digging into flesh as she shudders under the girl. She tastes lightning and creation and groans, closed eyes fluttering.

But the goal is not to drain her dry, and after a couple of minutes of body-coursing, toe-curling pleasure, Wessex wrenches herself away.

“Fuck.” she exhales. She's missed this.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
you are such a soft and messy thing
nobody knows how to take care of you
For years Hotaru has proclaimed her flexible sexuality, and yet every time when questioned states her preference for the fairer sex. Here, perched above Wessex's talented tongue and wicked fingers, Hotaru is proven right yet again as she is fondled, teased, and tortured. Nothing but time here beneath the moon, and Wessex seems intent on taking that sweet time and using it to wrap Hotaru around her finger, in far more ways than one. She is all too eager to do so, to bend and capitulate to this paragon of perfection between her thighs.

It's a simple enough affair to climb the precipice towards orgasm, pressing down to force the fingers inside her deeper, grinding and moving to Wessex's ministrations to chase the pleasure all across her nerve endings. Soaking herself, Wessex, anything that remotely comes close to her shuddering pussy. She is given one last parting stroke of a sinful tongue as she's on the very edge, and then - then -

Sharp teeth descend upon her inner thigh, and the brief pain flickers out like a candle's flame in a hurricane as pleasure sweeps her to insane highs. Somewhere in the back of her mind she's aware she cries out to the night sky. Whether it's praise, or maybe Wessex's name, or just soundless exultation she can't say for sure. Too busy shaking apart, quaking and trembling all over as she curls forward and braces her hands on dew-covered earth just to remain somewhat upright. Abdomen convulsing as she rides the longest, most intense orgasm she has ever experienced. Wessex surely could have bled her dry if it meant experiencing that sensation over and over again, but the woman parts and Hotaru uses what minuscule energy she has remaining to shift backwards to straddle the demigod's waist instead of her face. Pressing her thigh against Wessex's side to slow the flow of blood, panting and shuddering even as she weakly swipes her hand through her own blood, lifting it and licking it off her thumb. It doesn't give her nearly the same satisfaction, but it makes her grin seductively down at Wessex despite the pleasant exhaustion settling in. "I hope you're willing to take responsibility for ruining me for anything else," she teases between her heavy breaths. Now she finally knows what Rexanna meant her first night in Caido. Sneaky little devil.

Code base by Sky!
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Vaguely aware of white and sinful hallelujahs in the sex-laden air around them, and also vaguely aware of the woman atop her now moving down to straddle her waist (how kind, she thinks, though she doesn’t need to breathe), Wessex takes her time coming back to her full senses. She cracks a smile, hands idly running up up the girl’s thighs (no, not there, just along her outer edges). “Hard to take responsibility if I don’t know your name,” she purrs back, using and arm to boost herself up to a sitting position. Face-to-face. Mmm, that’s more like it. Though she’s looked at the girl before, she takes another moment to do so again, letting her eyes roam freely over her blue-green gaze, wide face, full lips (and oh, how she enjoyed hearing those sounds coming from said lips).

“I’m Wessex,” the Wraith offers intimately. This feels different than Edy. Not bad, just different. Sweeter. Easy to get addicted to, perhaps. There’s a gentle, easy smile.

Wessex would not be surprised to hear of Hotaru’s conquests, and wonder if they felt the same about the diminutive, but not to be underestimated, woman.
WESSEX
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
you are such a soft and messy thing
nobody knows how to take care of you
So overly sensitized as it is, Hotaru trembles beneath the easy, confident touch to her skin as Wessex grins up at her. Still gleaming in the moonlight where her own slick and blood have painted her chosen partner for the evening. It makes it all the easier, when Wessex has shifted upwards to bring them to equal height, to dive in and kiss the copper taste from the demigoddess' lips. Still just as taken by the woman in the aftermath as she was with fresh heat coiling in her belly.

Her name is given on an official basis, and Hotaru smiles, the sweetness sincere for once as her hands - never good at being idle - lift to gently land upon the woman's shoulders, fingers skirting up the column of a pale neck. "I'm Hotaru," she reveals in kind with a smile. "Does that mean I can count on a repeat performance someday now that you know my name? I'm sure you already know you're addicting, but there's no harm in telling you again." The coy tilt of her lips only enhances the playful light in her eyes. She certainly wouldn't say no to another midnight meetup. No strings attached of course, no matter how enticing she finds Wessex.

Code base by Sky!
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
No strings attached, of course. No matter how much Wessex may like Hotaru, or any other person for that matter, they would always be second to her Goddess and her wandering ways.

Like a stereotypical bad boyfriend, she can’t be tied down and pushes people away when the feelings get to be too much. But here? Here she can indulge in the illusion of intimacy. Here, she can murmur sweet words and delicate touches and then leave without a backward glance. She chuckles at the question of a repeat performance and bobs her head up and down. “I’d say it’s definitely in the cards.” Life would, somehow, bring them together again; if not directly then via a mutual friend, perhaps?

Hotaru.
The woman's name sears itself into her brain, much like the taste of her blood and the sound of her moans.

The combination of pretty words and pretty looks should be enough of a warning sign for the demi-goddess, but she has a nasty habit of thinking she’s invincible. But addictive? Never. Shaking off the rest of the compliment, her hands rest lightly in the small of Ru’s back, easily broken should sh want to rise, but comfortable for as long as she should want to stay on Wessex’s lap. “You’re in the minority there, but I’ll take it as a sign of exceptional taste in women.”

Her gaze wanders up to the night sky - the moon, the darkness the calming effect of a post-bite session. Lounging in the aftermath, she is content to remain as long as her partner is, but makes no effort to encourage staying.

Nevertheless - whenever they meet again, the Wraith will be happy for it.

{Fin?}
WESSEX