a bit of a stretch
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Peter’s excitement and joy were infectious, and Loren found himself responding in kind. Before this season, he never in a million years would’ve imagined himself padding forward as a honey badger to tear bits of meat from a dead deer whose throat he'd torn out and had brought down with his adopted kin who happened to turn into a hyena, but hey, that was Caido.

As the meat satisfied some craving deep within, he lost himself in eating. The other man’s question, however, caught him off guard. Pausing, he took a moment to evaluate himself. A few aches and twinges, but nothing too bad, especially considering the torture he’d been through in his life. Certainly worth the thrill. I’m great! How about you? Peter hadn’t been hurt as far as Loren knew, but never hurt to ask.
DON'T CARE
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87

Peter couldn’t hold himself back long, and joined the badger in feeding, something about it feeling right. It made him feel powerful, and capable. Confident, in a way he rarely did. He would have to do it again, hopefully with Loren by his side again. A gut feeling told him this wouldn’t be nearly as satisfying without the feedback loop of excitement and triumph that thrummed in the attuned bond between them.

As Loren answered, Peter paused his feast, the warm contentment and soft relief that rolled off him completely at odds with the gore soaked maw. Good. You went flying. The mental words were fast, adrenaline still rushing Peter along. I’ve never felt better. Not that I can remember. It was hyperbolic, but only a little. I’m glad we sud’s this.{/i}

Peter
The only thing I know is this: I am full of wounds and still standing on my feet.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren needed significantly less food than Peter did, given the relative sizes of the honey badger and the hyena. So the summoner tore off one last chunk of meat, before backing away and settling to the ground. Contentment coursed through him, replacing the fading thrill of the hunt, a contentment mirrored by the one the adopted Launceleyn was feeling.

I'm glad we did this too. Loren sent a pulse of warmth and affection to the other man. However, the summoner followed it up with the mental equivalent of a sigh. I think we can leave the rest for the scavengers. I should probably get back to preparing for Fiat Lux, though. I'll see you around, and tell Adam I said hello. With that, he levered himself to his feet and turned to pad back to civilization.
DON'T CARE
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87

Peter did fill far more slowly than the badger, but he also ate far more than was necessarily wise. It was rare that he felt full like this, but it was as strangely nice as everything else had been. Given that he was full though, he was happy to step away when Loren suggested it, his attention shifting to his kin when he heaved our a sigh.

There was a quiet buzz of concern, but no words spent after it, Peter still feeling awkward enough to not want to intrude in on whatever Loren was going through. Yea, I’ll see you. He agreed quickly, pausing for only a moment when Adam was mentioned before continuing. I’ll tell him too. With his assurances made, Peter watched the badger trundle away, then turned to press through a more well established path, not quite done in the woods yet.

End

Peter
The only thing I know is this: I am full of wounds and still standing on my feet.