walk through those flames
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 2712
is this heartache we can fix?
in the morning when we wake?
The honey badger snarl is met with a resounding growl from the throat of the panther, though like Loren, the feeling is laced with amusement and a surprising amount of ease in comparison to the sound that erupts from him. But the conversation moves, and he listens, a soft note of understanding underlying the bond between them as Loren tells him it’s not surprising, his shoulder rising and falling in a slight shrug. Hey, this one counts I think. He replies, sharing amusement with him before he shakes his head. Every other one, Loren is right, had been either in a bar, talking about said bar, or drinking.

Is that really how he comes off?

He pushes it away from his mind as Loren stands and moves a bit away from him. I’ll be okay. He tells Loren, bumping his head back against the badger as he nuzzles him. He’d always end up being okay in the end, but okay only got you so far. Still, he considers Loren’s option granted to him on the base of friendship, rather than pity, and lowers his head along his crossed paws on the branch, content to remain until morning as he watches the honey badger depart.

- FIN
when i'm sober, would you stay?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.