dancing after death
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
now take what i offer, straight up the nose, down the throat
it's a bearable bruise on your conscious
He can feel her lashes brush by his skin and he exhales quietly, keeping her close, hand rubbing gently along her back as his own eyes close and he listens momentarily to the silence in the room, their soft breathing, at least until he can feel himself start to somewhat doze off and he poises a question to her to keep himself awake. And he listens when she tells him about their outbursts, nodding slowly but not too much as to disturb her.

I’m sure having you there as a solid support is helpful.” He rumbles thoughtfully. “What does Pim think of them?” A small half smile crosses his face at that – wondering how the pink dragon dealt with three boys of such a young age with so much energy and rambunctiousness.
but don't it feel good? don't you feel calmer?
i am the way and the life in the best looking truth
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
phoebe
Sleep and I shall soothe you, calm you, and annoint you
The evenness of his breathing had begun to make her think that perhaps he had fallen asleep long before she had finished her answer. But it appeared she was wrong, and she shrugged the tiniest bit as he answered. ”Maybe. But as nice as an Auntie Phoebe is, it doesn’t replace a mother.” she said softly. Especially for children so young, who only barely grasped the concept of death.

’Oh Pim is just fine with them. They play chase with him and he does a very good job watching over them and keeping them in line. A few little nips here and there and they know better than to press any boundaries he sets.” she said with a light laugh. Some might’ve been alarmed at a dragon nipping children into good behavior, but it was really no different than a small smack on the wrist, and Pim was actually quite gentle with them.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
She shrugs, and he focuses on her briefly with his ears and his touch, despite his closed eyes. And when she answers, there’s a light frown before he nods to that, pressing his stubbled cheek to the crown of her blond hair. “It does not.” He agrees solemnly, recalling that he had lost his own mother when he was twenty, and it still hadn’t felt like enough time, let alone losing her should he had been the age the boys were. Life would have been different, his father probably would have been successful in turning him into an unfeeling machine. But it had been his mother that had given him the tenderness that made him who he was, and for that alone he was eternally grateful.

The comment of Pim does send a small smile to cross his face, lifting the somberness of it, especially with the light laugh that accompanies it. “We had hounds that did the same to us when we were little.” He rumbles softly, inhaling deeply before he exhales. “I remember running along the courtyard when I was eleven, I think, and my father had sent them all out to try and corral me into the house.” It didn’t alarm him to hear that, and with Phoebe there he was sure they’d be safe.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
phoebe
Sleep and I shall soothe you, calm you, and annoint you
Phoebe laughed lightly at the image that Sunjata painted, him as a boy being chased around by hounds in the yard. ”Were they successful?” she asked, wondering if it was an effective method. Perhaps she ought to adopt a sheepdog to help her keep the boys from running off when Pim got bored. Of course, then she thought of Pim chasing the boys around, trying to herd them like a dog on feet that were never meant to move over the ground with that sort of swiftness. The giggle turned into a full laugh at the thought.

{cay}”Can you imagine Pim trying to actually herd them?”
she said, knowing Jata would be well aware of the issue there. Pim’s lizard feet were good for scurrying and lumbering about, but quick turns were certainly not his forte – at least not while on the ground.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Her laughter chimes in his ear, and his arm gently rubs at her shoulder while he contemplates her question. “Some days.” He concedes with his own accented rumble of a chuckle before he exhales lightly. “That day it didn’t. I took off and made them chase Saartjie instead.” A nostalgic smile crossing his face. “She threw a vase at me that night.” And that was the most memorable moment of that day, the reason it was so vivid in his mind.

As she questions him if he can imagine Pim trying to herd them, he can’t help the slightly brighter laughter that leaves him at that. “He might stand a chance if he doesn’t stand on smooth surfaces.” He rumbles, still amused by the thought of Pim’s feet scuffing along hardwood and stone and the like. “He’d probably have a better shot at it outside. Though at least Pim would enjoy it, I’m sure.” The dragon had approved any means of trying to get Sunjata to do things in his time, and he’s pretty sure that some things just haven’t changed.