Where the Wild Things Are
For Frey
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHIA
Delphia had been busy, terribly busy, in the wake of the events during Fiat Lux. Though death itself did not bother her, death on such a scale – and so many children – was still taxing for her. It was still work even if she did not grieve death like most. It was a celebration to her, for to be with Mort was to be ever loved and at peace. But of course, the screaming and pain that had led to the massacre had sent her mind wandering back to LongNight, to the screams and terror she could hear and feel through her connection to the realm of spirits. Stories of monsters in the night had made their way to her ears, and it was unnerving.

What were these creatures that caused so much havoc in the Hollowed Grounds, who exacted death in such a terrifying fashion that even she was unnerved?

So the demigoddess went to the shrine dedicated to Rae and Frey. Their domain was over the creatures existing in the world, and Frey had likely been witness to the development of these monsters. For these creatures to have left such a scar of death on the landscape of the place was a feat indeed, and she would rather know if they simply killed en masse, or tortured like Cat Sith. She placed an offering of fresh picked berries, still warm from the sun, on the shrine. ”Frey, if you would be so kind as to offer me your guidance. I wish to better understand the monsters that stalk the Hollowed Grounds during LongNight.” She said, hoping the herald would give her their precious time.

life is a dream walking
death is going home

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Invisible feet stepped into the berries, squished between invisible toes. "I don't do kind, poptart." They said, hot breath on the back of Delphia's neck. "As for guidance? Well..." The demigoddess would find her clothing entirely stripped away. "If you're into the teacher-student thing, I can definitely play that role."

So saying Frey would appear before Delphia then, clothed only in the skin Rae made for them and boiling with a frenetic sexual energy.
FREY
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
DELPHIA
Well, wasn't that and entrance?

While Delphia had had her own sexual experiences over the years and was certainly no prude, she had never been so filled with desire as this. Haunted eyes blinked as her breath came up short, momentarily overwhelmed and barely registering her sudden lack of clothes. But as Frey stepped into view, it melted away. She was still aroused - one couldn't exactly not be in the presence of Rae's Herald - but her adoration for the deity filled her eyes and inspired her smile. "It is an honor to meet you, Frey. You are as magnificent as I had heard." she said with a light laugh of amusement. She hadn't been able to quite imagine the descriptions of Frey before, but now that they stood before her, their body shifting from male to female, features in constant flux but distinctly attractive, and the warmth that grew in her belly made everything click into place. How wonderful Frey was, the essence of beauty and passion and pleasure distilled into one so perfect.

Though under the guidance of Rae, Frey was so full of life and all that made it flourish and bloom, and oh how she adored them for it.

Delphia laughed lightly at the idea of some teacher-student fetish, shrugging her shoulders lightly. "I am uncertain of that, but it is not outside the realm of possibility. You'd know far better than I." she said coyly, a flirtatiousness that was unusual to her tone coming forth. The daughter of Mort had never been one to seek out romantic or sexual relationships, rather allowed them to bloom as they would. She loved all so fully that discerning the difference between platonic and romantic was not really her concern, so deeply was she rooted in the emotional connection of love (if muddied slightly given she was only half goddess). But she had not come with the intent of simply meeting Frey - oh no, she would not call upon a god for something so frivolous - and so she asked her question so as not to waste their time. "Would you tell me of the monsters of LongNight in the Hollowed Grounds? They did not seem like any other sort of creature I have ever encountered." she asked, her expression slipping only slightly at mentioning the things that had caused her such terror. It had been a long time since she had been able to separate her feelings from the overwhelming nature of her demi-goddess abilities, and she'd rather know what these beings were to better assist the crossing of souls when it seemed so many passed due to their influence.

life is a dream walking
death is going home

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
"Don't I ever." Frey agreed, a hot smile upon their lips. Anything was possible in the realm of Frey's imagination; a realm many would be eager to enter. However it seemed the demigoddess had other plans—much more boring plans, it would seem.

"Surely there are better sources of that information. There are plenty of creatures that you haven't encountered in this life. Plenty of other things you've not encountered either...why don't we talk about them.." Delphia would feel feather-light teeth running over her nipples as a warm breath purred in her ear.
FREY
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Change author:
DELPHIA
"A better source of information about the creatures of this world than the Herald of Rae? I should think not." she said with a light laugh, amused by Frey's antics. It was quite clear that perhaps, unlike Safrin and more like Ludo, Frey's purpose as bestowed by Rae was more specific. "I wish to know so I can help th...ah!" She tried to get out her question, but a gasp of surprise cut her short as the sensation of teeth running over her nipples came out of seemingly nowhere. Pale, haunted eyes blinked, lips slightly parted from the surprise and sudden urge that had come with it.

What a pleasantly forward deity Frey was! So unique and lovely! Only Rae in their infinite wisdom could have created such a perfectly capriciously amorous being.

"I would be happy to talk about those things too." she said with a warm smile towards Frey, though she knew already her views of the things they insinuated were likely far messier than they'd prefer. But perhaps the god could give clarity to both things for her.

life is a dream walking
death is going home

Change author:
“Someone who cares to talk about them, then.” Frey corrected with a shrug. “Let me save you a world of trouble so that you might find it elsewhere: you can do nothing for the monsters. They are beyond Rae and beyond your father. Let them be. They are the problems of those within the Grounds so long as they linger here; an evil they choose to live with.”

Already this was more about the topic than Frey cared to give; the feeling of teeth against her nipples would be duplicated on her inner thigh as if fingers were grasping against the skin, tugging with lusty abandon against the flesh.
FREY
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Change author:
DELPHIA
Well, she supposed that was fair. She didn't know Frey's exact directives (though she was starting to get a very clear idea) so it was possible that her question hadn't pertained to that. But...that these creatures were beyond the help of Rae and Mort...Delphia couldn't help it as she gaped at Frey. "What?" she breathed, completely aghast. She so deeply loved and believed in the power and will of all the gods, the world and its order their divine creation, that something being beyond them was...unimaginable. Almost blasphemous. But...Frey did not strike her as one to commit such acts against their own...though some particularly prudish parishioners might claim their behavior so.

Their loss really.

She shook her head slowly, unable to articulate for a moment her feelings. She didn't like it. It wasn't how the world had been made. Vi created, Rae observed and tended (though maybe that was more Frey's part now), and Mort maintained balance through death. Perhaps it was the sheer wrongness of these creatures that had caused her to instinctively shy away from them.

But as the feel of teeth grazed over her skin she found her ability to focus fade, muscles relaxing against the hands that tugged against her. "Thank you for your insight, Frey. How might I repay you for speaking on that which you'd prefer not?" she said with the ghost of a smirk, already surmising what but thinking it best to let the god give their own terms.

life is a dream walking
death is going home

Change author:
"What, what?" Frey repeated, still utterly bored with this entire notion. Delphia's shock was more cumbersome than cute in the mind of the deity. "Privileged as you are poppet, there is much you don't know and it's not for me to teach." Though her next words had the deity smiling with a dark warmth. "Oh but she does learn quickly. Nothing for now poppet, though know if you come to me again with such boring requests I won't be as...generous."

With a lusty wink Frey disappeared as a cloud of birds, all suddenly taking to wing with bright and melodic cries.

~FIN
FREY