best of friends
for Sunjata
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The silence that he was met with once Sunjata drifted off was well wanted. It felt nice...it didn't feel awkward and it just allowed Oliver to close his eyes and relax. To know that Sunjata was okay, he was next to him and that all was well. Once he heard Sunjata's voice return, he reopened his eyes and turned to look back towards him. He wasn't disappointed to hear that he didn't have another shift, which was reflected by the calm expression on his face.

"Well, that's fine." He let out a carefree shrug and turned to look back towards the sky. "I really like your shifts...they're both so gorgeous. I've never seen a panther before now...and to see the faint spots? Amazing..." He had seemingly drifted off, speaking from his heart without holding back. Turning to look back towards him, Oliver offered a warm smile. "I'm happy for you...your shifts are so incredible and just...wow. I'm so happy that Safrin helped you out, that you have received these shifts. I'm sure that someday, you'll receive another shift and they'll be just as beautiful as the others." Yeah, he was a bit mopey, but could he really help it? Sunjata was his friend. Oliver cared about him and only wanted the best for him.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
you will not choke the divine from me
There’s a short chuckle that leaves Sunjata at Oliver’s comment and shrug, imagining that there wasn’t quite a way where it wouldn’t be fine – but he doesn’t comment on it. Instead, he focuses on the rest of it, the shifts, the beauty that lay within them, and he nods ever so slightly to that while his gaze continues to scan the sky, searching for stars, searching for Safrin.

I hope so too Ollie.” He rumbles lightly, softly while he continues to search and seek, steel eyes remaining on the sky at least for a time before Sunjata sits up and Oliver and him continue the rest of the afternoon, finishing what food was left within the basket and finishing off the whiskey the blonde man had brought, before making their way back through the labyrinth and heading their separate ways.

{fin!}
sunjata

Coding base by Odd!
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.