Training heat of the moment
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Amun smirked at the stranger. ”Is that so? Pity.” Shaking his head, the potter continued his steady retreat, his footing sure and his eyes easily able to pierce the darkness. "I was hoping you were one of those experienced men of mystery, who swoops in to sweep me off my feet."

He chuckled, the sound dark and low. Reaching out a hand, he temporarily braced himself of a nearby tree trunk. "Clearly I was mistaken." He sighed, the sound long-suffering and overly dramatic, but the mischievous way his eyes sparkled belied his amusement. "It's a real shame. I was looking forward to further physical activities with you." He winked, and pushed off from the trunk, weaving his way through the trees now.

"Guess those will have to wait for another night. One where you're more experienced." Licking his lips, he grinned wickedly. "I can't wait." And with that, he was gone, swallowed by the darkness.

Only another sensual chuckle was left, echoing through the forest.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
HARPER
Harper is lured along deeper into the woods, though he can sense that this meeting is coming to a close. The teasing is enough to pull on an invisible collar around his neck, tugging him along chasing the sly tone of the other man's voice. "I'll make sure to get some experience under my belt as soon as possible just for you. Linger out here and bed a few handsome boys in the leaves till you return." He follows Amun by sound more than sight, but when the man pauses he does as well, reading the goodbye in the tone of his voice. And it's a pleasant ending, one he doesn't mind. The spar had been educational if nothing else, made him curious about the man's lack of pain receptors.

He's left with a fading laugh and a grin on his own face, the ache of landed blows a reminder of the mystery man he'd just met.

- FIN
let your faith be bigger than your fear
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3