there's a light
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Safrin had almost implied him desiring purpose meant he didn't also want respect, but he'd rather not get into an argument with her. He had to prove himself to be loyal, not to be a stick in the ass.

Something he had said seemed to have struck correctly. The goddess crept closer, so close he was greeted with the scent of lilacs. His eyes widened slightly and he stared into her eyes, almost entranced. She asked him of something simple, really. Explaining that she wasn't what he might've perceived her to be before...and she was probably right. He shouldn't go to her expecting to be shown nothing but love and it was narcissistic of him to expect the gods to immediately come to him, especially when he had such trivial things to ask of them before. Couldn't remember shit? Big deal. No wonder why they never answered to him before.

Gulping, Oliver would've nodded if she wasn't still holding onto his neck. "Yes, I understand." Short and sweet, something that he seemed to struggle with. Oliver rambled and babbled a lot and he knew he needed to get better at it, so he was trying his best.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Whether or not she believed him, and whether or not she actually thought him capable of the task given to him was a mystery. As the words left the boy's lips, Safrin's icy touch immediately disappeared replaced with enigmatic warmth. Her fingers rose to his cheeks, stroking softly as she nodded.

"Very well. I accept your fealty then, Oliver." She whispered, and as she pulled back away from him, he'd find his body suddenly shrinking and contorting, melding in on itself as his point of view suddenly lowered to only about her shin.

"The price for failure is far too steep for you to pay. Keep that in mind." Safrin added, almost casually, as if she wasn't implying his death.
SAFRIN
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
OLIVER
The hand left his throat and he let out a soft sigh that he hadn't realized he had been holding in. He was met with gentle, warm strokes on his cheek. It was a sharp contrast to the cold pressure he had once felt against his neck. It was alright. He wasn't going to die. Otherwise, why would he be doing this? To solidify this, she accepted what he had offered. What that meant? He wasn't entirely sure, at least not until everything around him changed.

The world around him grew bigger, especially Safrin. His 'hands' would soon touch against the ground and he'd have to strain to look up to her, seeing as he was below her knee. It took him a couple of moments to really realize what had happened. Everything was so overwhelming to him. One moment he was at eye level, the next? His senses were overwhelmed. He wanted to look down, to see what had happened, but he couldn't break eye contact with her. Just by realizing that his fingers were gone and a few other obvious things: Oliver knew what she had done.

T-Thank you... The words hadn't left his mouth, no. He couldn't really explain in words what had actually happened. I will do my best to serve you.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
"Oh you will indeed." The goddess noted with cool confidence as she gazed down at the small creature. Kneeling slightly, she let her head lull prettily to the side. "There now. Why don't you go off and investigate this new form, mmm?" Stretching out a hand, the goddess let her fingers coil softly around Oliver's enormous ears, scritching at places that would now become difficult for him to reach himself.
SAFRIN
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
The goddess before him knelt down, so now he could see her face far easier. This side of her was far more pleasant and inviting, no longer was she cool and icy, she was warm and inviting. When she spoke once more, he was reminded that he was animal. This was a new body that he would need to get used to. So new that he didn't even consider what it would feel like to be scratched on his ears and oh-

Oh. It felt fantastic, embarrassingly so. He leaned into her touch, closing his eyes ever so slightly. Yes...I will go figure all of this out...thank you again, Safrin. First he'd need to figure out what the fuck he was because he had absolutely no idea. He hadn't seen himself yet and all he knew was that he was a small creature. Maybe he'd be able to find someone with a mirror....or someone who actually knew what he was.
lil one liner goes here!
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Change author:
"Go then, sweet one." She whispered gently, offering him one final scritch before rising. Starlight shone and shivered around as the goddess took a step back offering the small fox a final nod.

"Go, and remember what you promised here today." Safrin warned once more, not wanting the excitement of what she'd done for him to colour all that he'd vowed and bound himself to. With a last look, the goddess disappeared in a shower of prismatic light, leaving Oliver to contemplate his new form and mission alone, with only the sweet scent of lilac around him

~FIN
SAFRIN