Training one hundred sleepless nights
Remi!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
i try to keep it in line, maybe i'm just not the one
He was successful in obtaining the sword from the red haired merchant in the wagon, but he hasn’t quite figured out the parameters with it. He knew it glowed like torch light, that it’s handle and blade were never cold to the touch, and whenever he did attempt to wield it, it held a strange sort of heat along his tongue — spicy and almost eye watering. Luckily Sunjata’s upbringing had him relatively used to the heat (in both temperature as well as foods) and so he could manage for a time before the sensation became too overbearing.

But it was a nice sword, at least.

So he decides to practice with it, perhaps with a bit of day drinking to see if that numbs the senses enough that it could override the feeling of the spice on his tongue. But he needs a partner to practice with, maybe to test and see if they feel a similar sensation, and so he sends a note to Remi (someone whom he also wished to talk to, uncertain of the reason for the Alchemist’s quick departure from the bar) but relations from Fiat Lux and their short conversation had been relatively good, and there was much to be caught up on at least. And so with the invite sent, the soldier, bartender, fighter waits for company alongside the training grounds he helped create.
but you know i would
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
cut up our losses into doable doses
ration our tears and sighs
Was Remi sober? Not in so many words. Why? For the lolz. He hadn't seen the new training grounds since Deimos had rebuilt them, and so Sunjata's invitation was a welcome one. Why he hadn't stayed sober for the encounter we'll just absolutely gloss over for now. Besides, the why isn't going to be the interesting bit. It's going to be the how of the actual spar that you're here for.

"A-hay!" The alchemist chimed out brightly, his steps somewhat exaggerated as he made his way towards the much taller man with only a few stumbles here and there. Despite this (or perhaps because of it), Remi's sea-glass stare was as bright as anything, the colour high in his cheeks and his dimples ridiculously deepened.
Remi

Table coding by Sky, inspiration from Jae!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
He sets the sword down on a bench while he focuses on making room should Remi join him, and right on cue the Alchemist… stumbles into the training ring. It seems like the other man might be drunk already and Sunjata quietly curses himself for not quite being as drunk as the other man is. But he still opens his arms wide in greeting, a quiet chuckle leaving him as he aims to guide Remi to the ring. “You look like you’ve had a busy morning and afternoon.” He chuckles lightly, shaking his head as he approaches the bench.

Thanks for joining me, I wanted to see what the sword from the wagon could do. You up for it?” He asks before grabbing the bottle of alcohol he’d brought in his pack and taking a deep drink of it in the attempts at being as drunk as Remi is by the time this is over.
but you know i would
SuNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
cut up our losses into doable doses
ration our tears and sighs
"Mmm, plenty o' new con—cock—tions to try." Remi said, his lips peeling back in a boyish and mischevious grin at his oh-too-obvious phrasing. He'd indeed been working on more alcohol variations now that there was a proper new bar in place, but today he'd been spending more time sampling than he had meant to.

Perking up at that, always intrigued by Ianto's wares, the alchemist nodded. "If it is a sword from the wagon, more'n likely it'll be worse for you than for me." He said, meaning it as a warning but succeeding only in hiccuping through it instead.
Remi

Table coding by Sky, inspiration from Jae!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
His grin grows a bit brighter at the pun and phrasing that Remi offers in his drunken, stumbling state. Amused entirely as he downs his glass to try and get on the same level. It begins to work as he can feel the burning begin in his gut, but it’ll take quite a bit more to get to that state as Remi hiccups of all things over the words, his accent jumbling some of the words and sounds together as he picks up the sword and feels for it, the tingling and burning sensation on his tongue.

Here’s hoping, but I’ll probably need a break or two before my tongue falls off.” He rumbles with a wink, setting down his bottle and stepping into the clearing, wondering what Remi might do next with the state he was in.
but you know i would
SuNJATA