Something Worth Remembering
Peter Pikely
Citadel Spymaster

Age: 26 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 9
APRICUM - Mythical - Luxere (Magical darkness)
Played by: Johnny Offline
Change author:
MP:

Theres always time to learn. Peter found himself nodding at that, at the ease with which she offered to teach him, despite her, his, their discomfort. Maybe he’d like to learn. To be able to surprise Adam with something that had his hands in it. He keeps nodding as she turns, trills of lavender in her hair -was that new?-, and walks into the back.

When she returns, Peter’s not nodding anymore. He’s stepped closer to the counter, still on the other side, still giving her her space, and has his hands folded neatly on it, waiting to be guided. Another smile valiantly tried to struggle to his face, still nervous and pinched, but trying. ”I... how do you start?”
PETER
I always thought I might be bad
Now I'm sure that it's true
'cause I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you
Peter is very heavily scarred, most noticeably on his hands

Amalia Chandrakant
the Shield of Safrin
Baker
Portal Guardian
Age: 22 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural
Level: 11 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 31
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: charks Offline
Change author:
MP:
Amalia

stop thinking so much

She cants say she's not surprised when she returns and finds Peter still there, now closer to the counter. A bemused expression passes over her face; swiftly Amalia shakes it away, though the echoes remain in her dark eyes. Instead of asking why or what changed, she answers his question with a smile: "Dry ingredients."

She's brought out flour, salt, and soda, and she presses these items closer to him along with a large bowl. "Have you baked... Anything, before?" she asks with a curious tilt of her head.

you're breaking your own heart

Peter Pikely
Citadel Spymaster

Age: 26 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 9
APRICUM - Mythical - Luxere (Magical darkness)
Played by: Johnny Offline
Change author:
MP:

The fact that he was still there really wasn’t that surprising. After all, Amalia had never asked him to leave. ”Dry ingredients.” Peter repeated, brows pulling together in an immediate question. ”There’s... wet ones then?”

The three powders she pushes across the counter look nearly identical to him, and Peter has to resist the urge to immediately reach out and dip his fingers into each of them. He shakes his head in response to the question. ”No baking. I... I’ve cooked on a fire? Or... burned things.”
PETER
I always thought I might be bad
Now I'm sure that it's true
'cause I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you
Peter is very heavily scarred, most noticeably on his hands