lie in the grass next to the mausoleum
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

“Those were my thoughts from the beginning,” Wessex says to Rex’s declaration that she ought to stay behind. “Fortunately, we are six without you. Our Lady was wise with her needs. If you can help me with the metal, we’ll take whomever else wants to go scavenging and the rest can head to Halo as soon as possible to start on the shrine. I’m wondering if she doesn’t need it to help open up the portal to Torchline… ” as if that might light a fire under their butts.

So she and Rex will take one other, they just need a volunteer - they’re not picky, anyone of the other four will do. And the Wraith trusts that they will indeed head to Halo ASAP - not because she says to do it, but because another part of their world awaits.

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
they will shake their heads and wag their fingers
by daybreak we'll be gone
Everyone choosing roles, Bastien was for once content to sit back and let his way be chosen for him; he did not mind what it was he did. Still, a smile crept onto his face as Amun suggested he go to design the shrine with him. A worthy endeavour, one that he would enjoy, be sure to inject some of his own flair into.

Sadly, though, he had to agree it would be best if Rexanna did not come. "I will go to Halo with Amun to begin the design and construction of this shrine, then." He promised, a smile on his lips. "You will all need to be fast to keep up with our progress."
BASTIEN
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
NATE
Nate has been quiet up until this point, simply listening and taking everything in. This is still all new to him after all, and he’s not going to make himself look like an idiot by speaking out of turn or anything like that. But when he’s volunteered to stay behind and scavenge for metal, he perks up. And then frowns again as that plan falls through.

”I can stay and help scavenge. I’d rather stay here.” He volunteers, looking around the group before do using on Wessex. ”Unless anyone has an issue with that?” Squeezing Sams shoulder, he looks around the group again, waiting for anyone else to speak up for whatever reason.
trouble usually finds me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
I want roses set on fire
And I, well I want what’s best for me
As he often did in group settings, Sam found himself speaking then settling back into silence for a while, listening to what they all had to say (though he did smile and celebrate with those that mentioned his fingers with a quick word or two). If he could avoid it, he did not want to be involved with the trip into Halo to design the shrine; it was not his skillset and he wanted to stay out of the mountains for as long as he could, memories of Amalia stalking him along the snow coming to the surface.

Besides, if Nate was coming to scavenge, that was were he wanted to be.

"I...I can help with the metal, with you and Rexanna, if you need anyone else." He said to Wessex, then looking to their Queen. "Last time, I found the metal in the ruins, then...well, Jigano did it, but we could probably replicate it - he raised it up high on a pillar of dirt to the sky, to be shot by lightning in a storm. ...We could probably do the same on the Spire." Glad to feel useful, he hoped that his suggestion could be a method for them to use.
And I, I think I know just what that means
Just what that means
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
After Wessex clarified what their goddess had asked, and Rexanna declined to go to Halo, Amun had been looking around at their group, trying to do some math. Finally, the potter sat up fully and scooched to the edge of the bed he’d claimed. ”Wessex already has the lightning magic, so I think we just need the metal. I also think that she needs to be in the scavenging team, so she can zap it.” He waggled his fingers. "And Rexanna needs to stay in the Hollowed Grounds to avoid a political incident, so she's on team scavenger as well."

Glancing around at the group, he grinned. ”Alright. We're going around in circles now. Sorry lover boys, but I think we'll need to split you up. Samuel, Rexanna, and Wessex can go scavenging, while Bastien, Nate, and I go set up the shrine. Then all of us minus Rexanna, that's including you Clem, can go to the shrine with the metal and pray. Sound good?” He turned to look at Wessex, hoping she'd agree with the breakdown and they could actually get on with it.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:

Sometimes it’s refreshing when others take charge of group things and other times it irritates her to end (this is her perfectionism and superiority complex at work, make no mistake, it’s rarely personal), and there’s no telling when she’ll find it irritating and when she won’t. At the moment she’s happy to let Amun delegate things, since there seemed to be some confusion and inability to compromise. “Sounds good. I’ll let everyone know when we’ve got the metal and then we can meet at the Halo side of the portal.”

She offers no opportunity for further discussion; they need to get this done and it’s time to swallow personal preferences and work as a team. With a quick smile all around, Wessex stands, signaling that the meeting is over. They can grab her on the way out if they need something.

{Fin? Post again if not!}

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here