Oh, the weather outside is frightful
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415

loren
Loren eagerly shifted his path to the trail Jigano was clearing. On much surer footing, the summoner pondered the bard's observation about Halo and Neron. You're probably right. But Zariah told me she was the real power behind the throne. And it wouldn't be the first time Neron conned his way into making people do the work for him. The doubt about his twin's capabilities was evident, though again, Loren was operating on quite out of date information. Besides, I know Zariah's been around, but I haven't heard anything about Neron since that initial encounter, have you? There was a genuine curiosity in the summoner's mind.

Illusion magic, and just illusion magic, as far as I can recall. But my magic changed when I came to Caido, and I've grown a lot stronger. I would count on him having quite a few tricks up his sleeve, especially if he's shaped up. Then Loren hesitated, mentally at least, though his legs kept pumping. He also lied to me about there not being mage glass in Halo. And the summoner couldn't help but worry about why.
Never judge a book by its cover.

Messages In This Thread
Oh, the weather outside is frightful - by Jigano - 12-01-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Oh, the weather outside is frightful - by Loren - 12-02-2019, 10:08 PM