Oh, the weather outside is frightful
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415

loren
Loren felt his thoughts take a dark turn as the memory of the lightning Zariah had commanded flashed in his mind. Unfortunately, in many cases, she also has the strength to back up her words, and the backing of the throne of Halo. The summoner fell silent for a while. I’ve been informed that I should probably stop trying to make a difference and stop trying to help people unless explicitly asked. That’s not the exact words used, but it was the sentiment communicated. Even though he tried to hide how much the idea bothered him, he was unable to hide his mind from the white-haired man.

However, his thoughts grew curious. Ingrid? You’ve spoken to someone from Halo? And I know Zariah has been around. She visited Remi and Peter, and hurt Adam when he went to go speak with her, and as I mentioned, took Beatrix and Jace. Letting out a little snarl, he forced himself to focus on more pleasant thoughts. I wasn’t aware the Loreseekers were recruiting.

Unfortunately, the conversation swung around to more unpleasant topics once more. This time, the Launceleyn didn’t bother hiding his anger at the thought of illusion magic. I guess it’s time to start wearing my glasses again. Although illusions can be deadly in any situation, if used properly. Then again, that’s true of all magic. At the bard’s question, Loren sent a pulse of surprise. Mage glass? It’s...well, I don’t know exactly what it is. But it’s rumored to be Halo’s main export. And it strengthens the magic of any Abandoned who holds it.

Pausing, the honey badger raised his eyes to look at the back of the much taller dragon. I trust I don’t have to explain to you how concerning I find the thought of that being in the hands of my family?
Never judge a book by its cover.

Messages In This Thread
Oh, the weather outside is frightful - by Jigano - 12-01-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Oh, the weather outside is frightful - by Loren - 12-02-2019, 11:04 PM