Oh, the weather outside is frightful
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415

loren
The pulse of understanding was welcome, and Loren sent gratitude back through the link. However, he couldn’t help but feel a little grumpy. And yet, they don’t seem to ask. Or think. Still, even the summoner had to admit that he was now being petty, and the grumpiness shifted to a chagrined embarrassment.

Yeah, that sounded like Kaimana, and amusement bubbled up within the Launceleyn. Sounds about right. Oia’i’o was much better at answering questions, so long as I was willing to answer hers in turn. Weirdly, Loren felt a great deal of fondness for the strange daughter of Rae.

However, he sent a wave of surprise and confusion towards the white-haired man at his comment about Delphia. She never gave me any reason to doubt her. Besides, I figured the gods would swiftly deal with anyone who falsely claimed to be one of their children. Fingers of remembered fear from some of his much less fraught encounters with deities crept up his spine, but the honey badger steadfastly ignored them.

He was getting better at that.

Again, a wave of embarrassment coursed through Loren and through his bond with the bard. I am aware. I’ll see if I can get some Fae teachers, see if that helps. Thanks for the suggestion. Sending appreciation through their link, though it quickly shifted to a deep-seated curiosity as Jigano described the being he’d learned about. Interesting. Any mention of positive encounters? Regardless, I guess I should take to bringing multiple offerings.
Never judge a book by its cover.

Messages In This Thread
Oh, the weather outside is frightful - by Jigano - 12-01-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Oh, the weather outside is frightful - by Loren - 12-05-2019, 04:02 PM