Oh, the weather outside is frightful
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
A surprisingly gentle pulse of support came back through the link, though Jigano didn't verbally push the topic further as he felt Loren's embarrassment. He knew far too well how his friend felt, but the Launceleyn man was right that they weren't getting anywhere by feeding each other's grumpiness or encouraging the pettiness that the bard was far too prone to.

She sounds fascinating, the dragon mused, huffing in amusement. I hope I get to meet her soon. Kai promised to bring her by the guild to talk to me but things have been so busy no one's had time yet. Between the portal and Fiat Lux there's too much to do. But wasn't there always? Eventually he'd have to make time and seek the twins out, but that was assuming that he survived Halo's frigid hazards. He reached a snowbank that was up to his chest and growled a long, low, thunder of sound as he strained to push through it, clearing the path for his smaller friend and any others who made the trip that day.

The heralds, yes. The big gods... don't seem to be as bothered with minutiae, Jigano opined, the sense of a shrug somehow carrying through the bond. And Mort is the kindest one, from all I've heard and read. He would be the most likely to forgive such a charade, I think, and therefore the easiest to impersonate a child of. Not even Kai had claimed to be a child of Rae, just that Rae had sent him and his sister to do... something. To watch and learn, in spite of their missing memories.

Talk of Fae was a warmer subject for Jigano, even if it was a bit more fraught for Loren. The dragon grunted, a feeling of pleasure at Loren's thanks tickling through the bond as a gust of wind hit the bigger beast like a wall and threatened to shove him off the path. He hunkered down against it until it subsided enough for him to continue on. What I found was mostly pictures, rather than full notes, I'm afraid. And Ingrid wasn't inclined to linger on discussion of her, so I didn't press at the time, though I intend to try again later. A keening song seemed to echo from above and around them as Jigano mused thoughtfully to himself. But this mage glass... I don't suppose Oia'i'o or... Safrin... was able to narrow down where in Halow it might be found?

Messages In This Thread
Oh, the weather outside is frightful - by Jigano - 12-01-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Oh, the weather outside is frightful - by Jigano - 12-05-2019, 06:20 PM