Oh, the weather outside is frightful
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415

loren
At Jigano’s response, Loren felt a similar amusement bubbling up. She’s certainly fascinating. Sending a pulse of appreciation to the other man for clearing the obstacle, the summoner trotted along in the snow and the cold. However, his own thought soon grew serious. She is very literal minded, and doesn’t pick up on social or physical cues very well. So just be patient with her. Not that he worried about the white-haired man being anything less than gentle, but the Launceleyn thought the warning was a good idea.

Then his mind went down a completely different track. I haven’t attended Fiat Lux before. My sense is it’s a big festival, but I don’t know much about it. Mind giving me some details? Again, the curiosity that had once been a much larger part of him (and still undergirded much of his personality) welled up inside.

Returning the sense of the shrug, the Loren also sent understanding along their link. I got that impression about the gods, but it’s good to have it confirmed. Still, as I said, Delphia hasn’t given me any reason to doubt her. That didn't mean he shouldn't, but perhaps he was a bit too trusting.

It was unfortunate that they didn’t have more information about Halo, and he couldn’t help the annoyance from flaring up. Still, he supposed that was what the Loreseekers did best, a thought that settled him and replaced the annoyance with contentment. No, neither of them mentioned that. I don’t think Oia’i’o knew and I wasn’t in a position to ask with Safrin. He couldn’t help a slight amount of fear from running its fingers down his spine.
Never judge a book by its cover.

Messages In This Thread
Oh, the weather outside is frightful - by Jigano - 12-01-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Oh, the weather outside is frightful - by Loren - 12-06-2019, 03:36 PM