Oh, the weather outside is frightful
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
Jigano returned the amusement, ducking his head in a quiet snort. Oh, I suspect you'll be more in their good graces now that you've got an Attuned side. For good or ill... Because as Loren well knew, the attention of the gods could be double-edged blade, and they all had their fickle sides. A god that spurned you one day could welcome you the next, or vice versa, without any way to know before the prayer whether your visit would be welcome or spurned. And just because a god liked you, it didn't mean they wouldn't ask some impossible task of you in return for that favor...

As Jigano's current impasse with his dear friend Sam over the portals currently showed.

Better to focus on Fiat Lux, and inducting the newest Loreseeker into the fun of the festival. Even if he was suddenly a bit shy about it, earning a sharp-toothed grin that was hidden by the dragon's bulk. Candy might be easiest. Something we can hand out right away. A calligraphed scroll might not be much of a prize to someone who can't read, and it would take a few days to pull together. He'd run into a number of illiterate folk, both Natural and Outlander, so he no longer took it for granted that people would be able to read warnings or notes. But having a riddle game alongside the storytelling, for breaks in between, might be fun! I'll take you up on running it, he agreed gleefully. I'll be splitting my time between helping the musicians and the booth for most of it. Perhaps I can make a stock of folded paper creatures for prizes... The little origami creations his mother had taught him to make weren't very sturdy, but they were cute things that could be unfolded and used as regular paper if necessary, so there was some utility to them as well, at least. Do you have any other hidden talents? What is it that you like to do, if we ever had free time between catastrophes? he asked curiously, if with wry resignation that they rarely got the chance to do anything simply for the sake of relaxing on Caido.

Messages In This Thread
Oh, the weather outside is frightful - by Jigano - 12-01-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Oh, the weather outside is frightful - by Jigano - 12-09-2019, 03:47 PM