Personal Quest things just don't stay the same
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
KIADA
the harpy
The day arrives, and soon enough Kiada has posted a notice on the Notice Board, passed word along to those that would like to help – Oliver, initially coming to mind, having already offered his help to her, and then the possibility of Wessex as well, a remaining member. She’s not sure who else would like to join, but she has a list of things she wants to accomplish among the bare bones of the Monster Hunters Guild’s remains, waiting anxiously for those to arrive.

Auni has already staked his claim by the entrance, waiting for people to arrive through the propped door, to pet him and give him attention, before they greet Kiada and the supplies she’d brought. She’d made a fair amount of progress already, having help to put up new walls and what not so they don’t have to start completely from scratch. But this way they could finalize it, add in the necessary parts, to get a lay of the land and the idea of who was interested in joining.

HELLOOOOO we’re working on the new MHG <3
Got three spots open on this, let me know if you want me to hold them for you!

1. Oliver
2. Heather (didn't know if you wanted Mel or Deimos to join)
3. Loren
4. Wessex
(Pls PM me if more people would like to join <3)

No post order, just post your arrival!
she's fire and ice. you'll fear the cold and crave the burn
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
whatever comes, let it come
what stays, let it stay
Loren had shown up, Astra in tow. Approaching with a smile, he bent down to give Auni a proper greeting. ”Hi there. Nice to officially meet you.” The summoner held out a hand for Kiada’s companion to sniff, and if Auni was receptive, the Launceleyn would give the luxere an affectionate head rub.

Astra, for her part, went practically crazy at seeing another one of her kind, practically shoving Loren aside in her haste to get to Auni. Laughing at the sight, the summoner made his way into the makeshift structure. He waved cheerfully at Kiada. ”Hi there. Kiada, right? We met when we both visited Bastien.” Giving the woman a faint smile, the Launceleyn glanced around the walls. ”Let me know what you need from me.” With that, he went to stand off to one side.
what goes, let go
LOREN
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
New responsibilities, new ways to help out, and if she’s being honest, she more or less likes Rexanna’s daughter. The Helovia group is a solid bunch, eager to help and make a new life and again, if she’s being honest, she likes them more than the folks from whatever world the Launceleyns are from.

Wessex arrives on Loren’s heels, offering Auni some pieces of dried apple she’d nicked from someone’s window, and a firm scratch between his antlers. Proper offerings given to the gatekeeper, she steps inside and drops her own bag of tools on the other side of the door. Giving the Guildmistress a knowing nod in greeting, she makes sure she gets her brownie points as a member. No need to say anything else until the party gets started.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
It was a bit surprising to hear from Kiada that she actually wanted his help with rebuilding the Monster Hunter's Guild. But of course, Oliver had absolutely no problem with helping out. Hell, it was really the least he could do. He was merely surprised that she took him up on his offer, seeing as he didn't seem to be the most muscular sort of person. Still, he prepared himself for working, sleeping well the day before.

Now with plenty of energy, Oliver arrived with a bag slung over his shoulder. There was a canteen filled with water and a cheap pair of gloves. Now, they weren't the best, but they were better than nothing and seeing as he would rather not get cut on glass again, they would have to do for now.

Already, quite a lot of people had arrived. Normally he tried to be punctual, but looks like he was a bit late. Walking on up to the group, Oliver offered a smile to everyone in attendance. "Hello Wessex," The comment is quiet, just loud enough for the woman to hear. Before he could really say anything to Loren, he already made his way over to Kiada. Oh well, instead, he'd focus on watching the Luxere, keeping an ear out for any orders that may be given.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
after fury
what do you do
Even if Kiada had stated no supplies required, the beast, out of habit of over-preparing, fervent to stay one step ahead of any potential disaster, slung his bag of holding over his back, tucking away tools, before meandering his way down towards the newly founded Monster Hunter’s Guild. He’d asked Remi prior if there was any need to repair – had strived to make amends for the fire pooling from his hands, for the monsters he’d had to exterminate and destroy, for the building mauled and extinguished, drowned in the inferno’s abyss. The alchemist had said no, but there were different measures in charge now – which caused the briefest of smiles on his features as he marched down the lane, eyes staring at the bare bones, at the restructuring, at new chances and new opportunities.

He saw Auni, and then a billowing crowd of people (somewhat ashamed he’d been late, let that gnarl and scratch over the surface of his mind), all recognizable. Oliver, for the shades of ivory hair and uncertainty seemingly etched along his features, Wessex, the slightest of surprise whittling over his machinations but nothing notched or noteworthy on his face, void of reaction, and Loren, summoner and partaker in assistance too. He nodded to each, before his eyes fell to Kiada, tilting his head, waiting for instructions. His silence was a resolute, steadfast thing – but the piercing slate of his eyes bestowed all she’d require – eager and ready to assist.
with the remains?
DEIMOS
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
KIADA
the harpy
Like clockwork, they arrive, and Auni ever the diligent guard at the door, wiggles excitedly at the sight of another Luxere, appreciating the pats from Loren before losing it at Astra, aiming to sniff and greet, tongue lopsided as it leaves his mouth and he gives her his full attention. Kiada, meanwhile, offers a bright smile to Loren – far different than the version of herself he had seen, when she’d been blighted and they’d painted. “Yeah, Loren right?” She acknowledges, briefly, before nodding to his inquiry.

Wessex arrives next and Auni greets her with all the gusto as before, too, plus the Ascended had brought apples, and those were definitely his favorites. Kiada offers a nod to Wessex and a smile, seeing the member of her guild there renewing some sort of confidence in the abilities they had. Oliver arrives, too, and she offers him a smile and a nod of greeting, glad he was still willing to help despite the amount of time that had drifted between the last time they’d talked.

And lastly, Deimos had arrived, and she gives him a brighter smile, some amount of pride in showing what she’s started on, to show him that she can be better, that she’s working hard to not fall into her old ways of shoving everyone away and drifting into the shadows. An attempt is being made, a large one at that.

So once they’ve all arrived, she looks to all of them before clasping her hands together in front of her. “Thanks for coming and helping out everyone.” She begins. “So we’ve got a majority of the structure up, but there’s a few things we can do to make it official, and so I have some things laid out we could get started on that you can all pick from.” She gestures to the back wall, behind where a desk was that could be moved and placed, but it was the longest wall they had in the structure. “So on this wall we’ll need to prepare it for a trophy wall. One of the naturals around here does taxidermy, and since we’re a monster hunting guild I thought we could show off our work.” A brief shrug, before she gestures to the others. “That wall over there will be the bounty board where people can come in and leave notes or updates on things they want us to do. Then this wall over here will have a sort of bookshelf added to it, to where we can find the information and notes on the creatures so we can be prepared.” She announces, glancing at this point to Wessex about what they had talked about.

Then, she glances around again to the group gathered. “I’ve got a lot of supplies and I’m sure Deimos is willing to help make anything we don’t have.” A wolfish grin is given to him. “So take your pick and lets get started.” She’ll help out wherever needed, but in the mean time she’ll focus on fixing up a sign, adjusting some of the walls that could use a few more nails to ensure the secure fastening of it.

HELLO FRIENDS THANKS <3

Round one tasks!
- Someone to work on the bounty board, supplies are available for putting up a corkboard of sorts, pins, paper, quills and the like.
- Someone to work on the trophy wall, with adding shelving and spacing it out for the names of the creatures to go and what not!
- 2 people to work on the information wall, to put up bookshelves and make sections for empty journals for notes and information to be added to refer to.

Pick your tasks and Kiada will help out wherever :D No post order!
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
WESSEX
“Oliver,” Wessex replies with a short nod and a tiny smile for the boy who took the time to say hello. That was kind of him. Unnecessary, but kind.

With the arrival of Deimos (no surprise there), their group is complete and Kiada begins listing what needs to be done. Roving over the walls and the things, she recognizes that they’re all fairly easy tasks, but she might be most suited to the trophy wall, knowing a fair amount about the names and sizes of the creatures that stalked, walked, and wound their way through the Grounds. Piping up, the Wraith stakes her claim. “I’ll take the trophy wall,” she says decisively, bending down to reach for her old, but still sturdy bag of tools. Nothing a good hammer, some nails, and self-sourced talons couldn’t handle.

-------------------
W volunteers for the trophy wall.
No, I’ll be the stone
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
after fury
what do you do
Oh, he saw her, and those nuances of pride in her ability to rise above all the circumstances, all the upheaval, all the mercurial trials, flickered through their attuned bond – his slight smile otherwise justifying their measures. Good for Kiada, for finally finding a place for herself, to place her efforts, her strength, her fortitude, into something substantial and solid. So he didn’t pay attention or fold into the eaves of ghosts surrounding them, the edges of fire burning against his memories, merely waiting, quiet and stoic, reserved and patient, for whatever was required. There was a brief smirk embedded along his mouth as the insinuation that he’d make anything missing; truthful enough, nodding his agreement at the assignation.

The General listened to the tasks, eyes flickering briefly to Wessex as she went for the trophy wall, deep tones proffering his potential. “I can do the bookshelves.” He was not particularly picky for any of the necessities, and since he’d done a fair amount of carpentry work lately, headed for the supplies of timber to design, orchestrate, and put together the shelving. He grabbed hold of what he thought he’d need, and then marched towards the wall, hands readily applying hammer, nail, and lumber, not yet requiring his enchantments or invocations.

--

Deimos goes to make the bookshelves for the information wall!
with the remains?
DEIMOS
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
what stays, let it stay
The Launceleyn nodded at Kiada. ”That’s right.” As Wessex arrived, he gave her a careful and polite nod. However, when Oliver, then Deimos, showed up, the summoner gave the other men a small smile. Then they all settled in to await their instructions from the new leader of the Monster Hunter’s Guild.

The Ascended and the General picked two of the three projects, so Loren glanced over at the third. Seemed simple enough. Walking over, he picked up the corkboard, making sure to snag the rest of the supplies with his telekinesis. They floated in the air beside him, a small cloud of metal, paper, and feathers.

That done, he went over to the wall Kiada had indicated and held up the corkboard, then used his magic to drill nails into each corner to hold it in place. If successful, he’d stick the pins in using his telekinesis as well, making sure to affix the parchment and the quills as he did so.

Loren works on the bounty board and tries to use telekinesis to put it all together.
what goes, let go
LOREN
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Everyone was so kind, even when he didn't say hello to most of them. He received some sort of recognition from each person, which caused Oliver to smile just a bit more. He wasn't in a very chatty mood, though, so he waited for Kiada to give them directions. The tasks seemed simple enough, but not stuff Oliver was used to. Everyone hurried to pick their own tasks, leaving Oliver to wait until last for him to choose what he'd do. It seemed right since he had the least experience when it came to creating a Guildhall. "I guess I can help Deimos out with the information area?" It came out a bit as a question, as Oliver felt very unsure of himself.

Walking over to Deimos, Oliver glanced around at all of the materials they had to work with. At least he was working with the super tall dude? So he shouldn't have to struggle to reach up high. He still wasn't entirely sure what all they were supposed to do. Obviously this would be the place where people could write out information on the monsters. "We should make a place where people can easily find materials to write the books and record stuff that they've found out about the monsters. So...maybe we could build a set of drawers? I...I'm not really sure. Whatever you want to do." Yeah, Oliver was going to let Deimos take control of this stuff. He was just here to help wherever needed since he was far from gifted in the realm of building shit.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
KIADA
the harpy
They take to their tasks easily, and Kiada follows Wessex, willing to help wherever necessary for the task of putting up the trophy wall. She brings over the other boards needed, helping support them up when Wessex needs to nail the boards in, helping to align them and support the ends that need to be level in order to showcase the work they’ve done.

Wessex, upon beginning her work on the trophy wall, will notice that the boards themselves easily go up and get nailed in, but the higher she goes, she’ll find a birds nest with a few eggs precariously dangling toward the edge, the more the wall moves with the movements of the shelving. At least it’s close to a window that has a small alcove! (Feel free to PP Kiada in doing whatever W might need).

Deimos will find as he and Oliver begin to start work on the bookshelves, that the shelving goes up easily and without any issues. The same goes for Oliver as he suggests the space to find materials and write within. No broken boards, no splinters to be found in this adventure so far. But there’s still plenty of room to put up the blank books once Deimos finishes putting up the shelving and securing it to the wall.

Loren’s work on the bounty board goes off without a hitch as well – the corkboard nailed into place, the pins added easily, all that should be left is the décor and setting up the small table beside it to be able to write the bounties on before applying them to the bounty board.

You guys rock <3 Onto round 2!

- Wessex found a nest of bird eggs! What will she do with them?
- Deimos and Oliver run into no issues, but a couple more bookshelves need to be made as well as putting in the blank books!
- Loren’s bounty board goes into place without problems as well, but now he just needs to add the décor around it as well as a small table for people to write their bounty requests!

No post order
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
after fury
what do you do
No issues, no delaying, the hammer and nails maintaining their semblance and strength beneath his insistence and precision. His attention didn’t deviate from his task, calculating accordingly, measured out distances and expanse between each shelf, conducting himself in the same, silent, quiet accord. He only shifted his attention back when Oliver spoke, pondering over a set of drawers to place the writing materials and tomes within. It was a good idea as any, and he nodded his consent. “If you want to do the books, I can continue with these, and make the drawers.” Presuming Oliver could handle that on his own, he riveted his hands and scruples back to the wares, ensuring they could stand along their own, could hold and handle an impressive array of volumes and anthologies. Thereafter, instead of using the typical lumber, the beast concocted and created the drawers through his enchantments, adorning smaller details with little monster inscriptions and enamel etched into the wood; subtle, only truly seen in a distorted light.

--

Deimos makes more bookshelves and drawers to go in them!
with the remains?
DEIMOS
the Firebrand

Change author:
what stays, let it stay
Alright, so, his board came together. Now he just needed to put the finishing touches on it. Creating a black ribbon, he pinned it around the border, then divided the board into three sections: available, in progress, and completed. He got paper and ink to add to the top to indicate which was which. He didn’t know if that breakdown made any sense, but Kiada could always change it.

Then he figured the clerk or the person or whatever would need a small table. So he dug through the supplies until he found pieces of wood that he thought would be suitable. Again, using his telekinesis, he held the wood in place as he attempted to nail the legs to the top with his magic, hoping this task would go smoothly as well.

Loren prettied up and organized the board, then went to try and construct a small table with telekinesis.
what goes, let go
LOREN
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
WESSEX
It’s fairly easy work; Wessex imagines the wall filled with imaginary heads or claws or whatever beasts they might find outside of the Grounds - for truly, the creatures that linger in the area are either somewhat harmless and cute, or rarely show their faces. So the bottom shelves are smaller and then subsequent layer gets a little taller. One, she’d like to reserve for a landshark - but her overly pragmatic outlook says that’s a pipe dream of coordination and magic and as they don’t know how many exist, a dangerous, dangerous game.

Kiada holds the planks level as she attaches them to a wall, putting in braces and supports where needed. It isn’t until she climbs atop the desk to reach the top levels that she notices the bird’s nest. Welp. Don’t want to move it too far, otherwise mama bird won’t be able to find it… looking around, Wessex spots the windows and decides the little alcove there is enough protection. Gingerly picking up the nest, she transports it to the ledge and then resumes her work, until it looks like everything is in place.
--------------------
With Kiada’s help to make sure everything is level, Wessex installs the shelves, with small ones on the bottom and bigger ones on the top. Moves the bird nest to the window.
No, I’ll be the stone