Personal Quest things just don't stay the same
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
There is a nod and Oliver begins his work. There isn't much to really talk to Deimos about. The two knew each other a bit, but Oliver still felt like casual conversation would be a little bit hard between the two, which lead to him continuing on with his work silently. He'd grab a couple of books and carefully place them on the bookshelf, making sure that they looked nice and uniform. He'd continue on with this process, making sure to stay out of the way of Deimos as he continued on with his manual labor.

Finally breaking the silence, Oliver placed a book on the shelf and looked over at Deimos. "If you want help let me know...I can always hold something in place?" He felt bad that Deimos was doing all the tedious work and then all he had to do was place a bunch of books on a shelf. Talk about being unhelpful.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
KIADA
the harpy
They work together well enough, at least until Wessex finds the birds nest. Kiada remains in place, holding up a shelf for support while the Wraith moves the nest to the alcove. When she returns, Kiada continues to help hold up the planks while Wessex drives in the support – until things start to somewhat fall apart. The wood of the plank begins to splinter beneath Kiada’s hand and the pressure from Wessex to nail it into place – and the nail breaks too, sheering part of the plank as it splinters further until it’s unusuable. “Shit.” She hums under her breath, feathers sprouting along her neck and the top of her shoulders.

Deimos’ attempts go just about as well, the bookshelves manage to be made but the moment that the Sword tries to create the drawers and insert them, he’ll find they get stuck as soon as he tries to slide them into the shelving. Are they too wide? Are the rails too large to fit accurately? It’s hard to say. Oliver’s attempts go just about as well as the rest of them, the books go into the shelving nice and easy, beautifully aligned, until one of the books is a bit too heavy on the shelf and they all come sliding down.

Onto Loren, the prettying up and organizing of the board go well, but the moment he tries to construct a small table, he’ll find as he begins to nail the legs into place, that the one leg of the table breaks at the top, splintering and breaking a line clean down the entire length of it all.

Round 3! We had bad rolls all around fam
Wessex & Kiada’s planks splinter, they’ll need to find a new one and fix up the wall to replace it!
Deimos & Oliver, the drawers won’t fit and get stuck somehow, and the books fall from the shelving!
Loren, the last leg of the table breaks in half straight down the middle!

No post order <3
she's fire and ice. you'll fear the cold and crave the burn
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
whatever comes, let it come
what stays, let it stay
Biting back a curse, Loren sighed instead. A chagrined smile crossed his lips, before he glanced around at the rest of the group. While it probably shouldn’t have amused and relaxed him to see the entire group struggling a bit, misery apparently loved company. He let out a huff of laughter, then reached for another length of wood to replace the leg that had broken.

Still using telekinesis, he flipped the hammer around to pull out the nails affixing the broken leg to the table. Then he hammered in the new one, praying to any god that would listen that his efforts would pay off this time.
what goes, let go
LOREN
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
after fury
what do you do
Despite his precise measurements and calculations, they still hit a snag – portions of the timber he’d molded and melded for the drawers simply too large. Rather than sink into an air of annoyance or irritation, and it’d be mostly aimed at himself anyway, there was a brief grumble, before his hands created and manifested a small hand-saw. He lined up the wood again, even more meticulous, scrupulous, and detailed, before cutting off a portion of the timber, sliding the serrated edges of the saw back and forth with might, force, and a semblance of vitriol for good measure. Thereafter, he attempted to place them back within, expecting these nuances and notions to fit.

Glancing over at Oliver, the beast noticed the youth had about the same trials and tribulations, arching a brow. “What do you need?” Ready, offering assistance or any tools required for the task.
with the remains?
DEIMOS
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
A very loud groan leaves Oliver as the books come tumbling down and OF COURSE, two land on his toes. It doesn't hurt too much, but he still takes two baby steps back. Letting out a sigh, he squatted down and moved to grab each of the books, closing them back and stacking them up. He could hear Deimos' voice from above and so he spoke a bit louder than normal, but still kept his focus on the books. "Okay....I think we may need some book ends? Like those blocks that you put between books on a shelf. Maybe something fancy or cool. That may be why they fell down."

Soon, all of the books were stacked back up. Instead of placing them back on the shelf immediately, he stood up and looked at what they had to work with. "We need to figure out the best way to put them on the shelf without them falling off...here." He picks up five of the books and places them down in the middle of the shelf. "I'm not a carpenter so if I say something stupid, ignore me, but we should make sure that it's level...and that the weight of the books is well distributed." Of course, he holds the books in place using his hands, worried about them sliding off or something.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
With a grumble and a raised brow at the feathery response, Wessex takes the splintered board and broken nail and tosses it to the ground. The support is still useable. No harm, no fowl. Pun intended. “It’s fine,” she offers with a carefree shrug. “Or did you get a splinter?” Luckily they are well prepared and they have some extra wood at hand, so the Wraith climbs down to get both the board and some extra nails, then returns to their previous operations. Nail heads firmly between her teeth, Wessex begins the process again, this time, using a little less pressure whilst hammering the supports in.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
KIADA
the harpy
No splinter, just surprised.” Is all she offers to the Ascended, offering a small smile as the woman takes control over the board and nail – the Harpy still helps her hold the board, fitting her hands in different ways to hoist it up, smiling a bit brighter while the two of them work together and it finalizes with a few swings from the hammer that Wessex has. And once it’s all in, Kiada steps back to admire the work done, giving a bright smile to the Ascended. “Perfect.” She offers, turning to look at the rest of them.

Oliver and Deimos’ efforts pay off, the books stacking perfectly without any issues and Deimos’ own work to shave off a bit of the edges of the drawers work to slide them in perfectly – close enough to fit like a glove.

Loren manages to get the broken leg on the table. And it works out well, the table is even and looks pretty well put together as it gets placed up against the wall. All in all, the efforts of everyone around have paid off completely, and Kiada is entirely thankful for all of their work.

This looks great.” She says after surveying everyone’s work, finding it to be better than she could have originally imagined for the Guild. And now? All that was left was to get started. “I’m not sure how to pay you all back, but once we start getting some things I can give you some trophies for the hard work you’ve all put in.” She offers, icy gaze dancing to each one of them with that same bright smile along her lips.

GOOD ROLLS ALL AROUND THIS TIME
And we’re also done :D Feel free to have your character linger or leave, doesn’t matter to me <3 THANK YOU GUYS!! (also soz for the garbage post, i'm in between posting while playing some games lmao)
she's fire and ice. you'll fear the cold and crave the burn
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
whatever comes, let it come
what stays, let it stay
Breathing a sigh of relief, Loren steps back to make sure the table is actually stable. It was, and he smiled, turning to see how the rest of the group had fared. Seeing as they’d faired fairly well, he turned to Kiada to see if she had any additional instructions for them.

She didn’t, and the summoner shook his head at her offer. ”No need to give me trophies. I'm happy to help. Let me know if there's anything else I can do in the future." With that, he gave a careful nod to Wessex, and a smile to Oliver and Deimos. Then he went outside to give Auni a few well placed scratches, before collecting Astra and heading back home.
what goes, let go
LOREN
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
after fury
what do you do
Between the pair, they managed to accomplish the task – at Oliver’s request the book ends appeared in his hands, granted and given for the other to place within (some shaped like monsters with fangs, some with draconic interplays, some with christened and anointed talons, visions of other worlds and times – filaments Kiada would recognize). By the time they were finished, the roles completed, Deimos had ensured the weight distribution was even, the shelves calculated correctly, and they could place the books within without much fear of them crumbling to the floor once more. “Good work,” he offered to Oliver, before extending back to his normal stature, no longer crouched in the midst of shelves and décor.

Then Kiada seemed to believe they were done, his gaze floating along the scene, the venue, the world altered and transformed to her liking. It would adhere to her craft, to her skills, to her tactics now, a guild fostered under her watchful eye – the wavelengths of pride pervading through the attuned connections. No need presented itself in there, content to help and assist in her newest roles – then drift elsewhere, give her a chance, room, and opportunity to grow without his hovering. Thereafter, he was off with a wave, back towards his own guild, barracks, or other pending responsibilities.

- FIN
with the remains?
DEIMOS