Personal Quest school daze
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
The Launceleyn gave Oliver a reassuring smile. "Don't worry about it. You're doing totally fine. The mud is finicky stuff." Then the other man and Wessex departed, and Delphia shooed the mud away, and the summoner took a deep and steadying breath while he was alone.

Then everyone returned. Finally, they had finished all the tasks before them. Or at least reached the end of Loren’s patience. The outer walls were repaired. The office door and wall were (mostly) finished. The memory mud and other debris were cleared out. The furniture was paid for and delivered. Surveying the room, the summoner nodded approvingly to it all.

Then he turned to face the group. ”Thank you all so much for your help. I really appreciate it. I know there’s a bit more to do, but I’ve taken up too much of your time already, and I can handle the rest of my own.” He gave them a brilliant smile, even Wessex, one that lit up his whole face. ”If there’s anything I can make or do for you, please let me know.” Pausing, he waited expectantly to hear if they had any requests.

This PQ is now concluded! Thanks all. Feel free to post a wrap up asking Loren for something (or not, or just leave).

-FINISHED
A beggar's book
outworths
a noble's blood