God Quest golden like daylight
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Again, Loren kept his gaze studiously off The Voice. When the goddess disappeared, he let out a breath, then glanced at Deimos. Finally, the summoner’s gaze settled on Rexanna. ”Glad that worked out. And you’re welcome.” When she asked if there was something she could do, he hesitated.

Then he sighed. ”Just be a good leader.” Then the corners of his mouth twitched up. ”And try to stay out of trouble for at least a season.” As she turned to go, the Launceleyn smiled and nodded. Exiting the secret shrine, he turned to head deeper into the Atheneum. ”I’m going to go check on things downstairs. I’ll see you both around.” With that, he gave a nod to both of them, then made his way through the stacks.
REXANNA
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RExANNA
the penumbra
Deimos’ quiet ‘you’re welcome’ is granted a bright nod, smiling lightly to the General, before her attention settles back on Loren with that same brilliant, ivory smile. But the smile falters slightly, briefly, as he sighs – brows drawing in a small amount of concern that passes just as soon as he tells her to be a good leader. Her green eyes focus on him, lips quirking the same as his do. “I’ll do my best.” She says to the summoner with a small smile, amused as she nods as he leaves.

Her gaze drifts to Deimos after and she smiles to him as they begin to depart the Atheneum and she goes to see about what all her new eyes can do, what all she can see in its crisp color.

- FIN
don't get cut on my edges
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3