Personal Quest the worm spurns
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The little fox tried as hard as he could, but sadly landed on his face with a soft splat. There is a soft groan as he moves to right himself once more. Shaking his head, Oliver took a couple of steps back and watched the worm with extreme caution. Jigano's words of encouragement echoed in his head and he nodded.

With that, he took another running start and would make an attempt to leap back onto the worm, prepared to latch on whenever he hopefully landed. He needed to help his badger friend take it down, considering he'd rather not accidentally be murdered by the gigantic dragon that was Jigano. That....didn't sound like something Oliver wanted to deal with. So instead, he'd once again try and use his hindlegs to dig into the worm and hopefully stop it for good.

Oliver tries again to jump on Medium Worm 1! He also tries again to scratch it with his hind legs.
lil one liner goes here!
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Maybe emboldened by the fact that they now outnumbered their opponents or maybe just a round of really good rolls the last two worms were positively bombarded by Team Attuned. Jigano’s attack was downright devastating, though it left Medium Worm 2 clinging to the barest thread of life.

Meanwhile, Oliver’s charge was much more successful this round. In fact, his leap and the claws on his hindlegs proved to be too much for the severely wounded Medium Worm 1. It fell with a crash, splattering the fox with gore but leaving him entirely unscathed. For his part, as soon as Loren saw his initial target was down, and as soon as he saw that the bard had the last magna vermis on the ropes, changed direction and lunged in for a bite on something that looked squishy and important.

It turned out to be delicious as his fangs sank into it. It also turned out to be fatal: the worm squirmed one last time, and was still. The summoner spun around, looking around for another threat, but all the opponents had been killed. Panting, he felt a fierce triumph spread through his chest. Thanks. I couldn’t have done it without you two. Then he felt amusement and embarrassment both as he realized how filthy they were, and that they had worm carcasses to deal with. Now what? Turns out, he hadn’t really thought this part through.

This PQ is now concluded! Feel free to post a wrap-up post with a suggestion on how to or helping transport the meat.

No post order!
DON'T CARE
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Somehow, he had managed to not fall flat on his face again and the worm eventually was vanquished, falling to the ground with a thud. He lifted his head up in time to see Loren take a bite out of....something? Something nasty, absolutely. The fox's ears twitched, showing his discomfort with the sight. How the hell were these dudes so casually biting into something? Especially something raw! His instincts may be saying that it's okay. but Oliver was a bit too stubborn to really hear them.

Hopping off of the worm, he couldn't help but beam at Loren's thanks. He stood proud and tall or as tall as a tiny fox could. Well....we could try dragging them? I'm not exactly all that big in this form...I mean hell, I could barely even carry the smallest worm. No way in hell could he carry something as big as one of the worms that they had dealt with.

What are we even going to do with the worms? Also....I really need a bath. I don't think I want to see myself as a human with this much worm gross stuff on me... Glancing down, Oliver could see that his legs were covered in worm. A mixture of worm blood, skin, and inner muscle managed to almost coat his fur. As well, quite a lot was also on his tail. Overall, Oliver looked very uncomfortable, so much so that his ears were no longer as upright, now turned slightly in embarrassment. He needed a bath: stat.
lil one liner goes here!
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5225
Now we get them back to the butchers, Jigano suggested cheerfully. We're going to eat them, of course! he informed Oliver with amusement and eagerness slipping through his mental voice as he went to nose at the fox's small victim, before slurping it down with evident enjoyment. Mmm, tastes like chicken.

Jigano looked back at the other four worms consideringly, then gave a shrug that lifted his wings as he padded back and laid down beside the carcasses, blowing a snort of amusement - and cold air - towards Loren. We can go jump in the Oasis once these get delivered. Push or drag them onto my back between my wings and let's see if we can get them back to town. Then we can go get cleaned up. He should be able to carry at least three of the carcasses while walking, he thought, since he had flown with one of them. Or you can create a harness and I can try and drag them in my horse form, he added as an afterthought to his fellow loreseeker.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
As Jigano slurped down the smallest worm in response to Oliver’s question, Loren felt amusement and joy bubble up within him. The Launceleyn’s houseguest would have to get used to the dirt and the gore eventually. Butcher’s first, then bath. Come on, we got this. Don't give up now, this is the easy part. With that, the Launceleyn sank his teeth into the nearest worm, and did his best (with his very meager strength) to get the dragon loaded up.

I don't have enough magic to create a harness, unfortunately, so brute force it is. Whether or not Oliver helped, the summoner would do his best to get the worms onto the bard's back. It was back-breaking work (pun intended) even more than the fighting had been, and all Loren wanted to do at the end was collapse in a heap. However, he'd promised to help the fox get cleaned up, so wearily he turned to pad towards the Oasis. Thanks again, you two.

-FINISHED, unless either of you really wants to post a reply.
DON'T CARE