[Open] [GGE] Formed by the Waves
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Heroes always get remembered
But you know legends never die
"Then hopefully one day we shall both rise above the clouds. ...Metaphorically, I suppose. I am not sure where the Gods here live when they are not speaking to us at Shrines." Something to ask The Voice, he supposed. Given that as far as he knew there was no Heaven nor Hell in Caido, there was no reason to think the Gods resided in any kind of kingdom in the sky.

He laughed a little as Amun winked. "Well, of course. I have a wonderful studio, a wonderful and gorgeous wife, a Goddess I enjoy serving. But throughout my whole life there has been the undercurrent of art, as there always shall be." Bastien could not imagine his life without it; he did not know who he would be without the backdrop of creating and viewing, of seeing the world remade through the hands of those with skill.

"I hope your arms are stronger than they look then, for all the thrusting you're going to be doing." He teased back, not at all bothered. "Do you know who is making you this toy? Did you have someone in mind you'd like to make it for you? It would be an odd way to flirt, but I don't think I'd put it past you."
mortal kings are ruling castles
Welcome to my world of fun
BASTIEN
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Grinning, Amun nodded. ”The Voice already told me that she'd help me be the greatest version of myself." Then he chuckled at Bastien's observation. "Don't know, don't really care." The potter's bored tone was demonstration enough how little he cared for the vagaries of the divine.

Still grinning, he gave the other man an entirely delighted look. "Well, I'm glad you've found all your passions, handsome." This time, there was simple glee in Amun's voice.

Winking, he waggled his eyebrows. "Oh I hope there is a lot of thrusting in my future." His tone was wickedly lascivious, though he soon shook his head. "I can find a way to make anything flirtatious, handsome. But no, I didn't have anyone in mind. As I said, I like surprises."
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
"The greatest version of yourself. Let me guess, he has a big cock and sleeps with twenty men a night?" Bastien asked sarcastically, giving Amun a sideways glance. "...I shall ask The Voice where she lives, if she indeed lives anywhere. It would be an interesting subject for a painting, don't you think?" Secretly he hoped she might live in the clouds like his old God, however unlikely he felt it was. It would be lovely to paint.

Amun said he had no one in particular in mind he'd like to make his toy and perhaps that much was true, but Bastien was sure the man had to have more relationships than just shallow sexual flirts and passes. "So then, no one in mind for this...but is there someone you are trying to specifically catch the eye of? I have not seen you hanging around with anyone especially." If a member of his guild was lonely, he was going to sort it.
BASTIEN
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
amun
Amun chuckled at Bastien’s guess, the sound dark and low. ”No, twenty is far too many. Way too much work. And I don’t need a big cock, because again, I know what I’m doing, handsome.” Winking at the other man, the potter smirked. ”Plus I already have one.” A nonfunctional one, but he had one.

Simply shrugging at Bastien's declaration, Amun smiled. "Let me know what she says." Despite the slightly disinterested tone, the potter did want to know. And he couldn't help the reverent look from briefly crossing his features as he thought about their goddess.

Still smirking, Amun shook his head at the other man's concerned question. "I don't have trouble catching people's eyes, handsome." There was a cheerful tone in the potter's voice, and his eyes were mischievous. "Don't worry about that."

Coding base by Sky!
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:
Somebody who knew what they were doing with their cock probably wouldn't need to insist only a sentence later that they did actually have a big one, but Bastien only smiled amused, did not comment on Amun's size, truthful or no. He'd probably find out all about it the next time they had any kind of party at the Artist's Sanctuary anyway.

It seemed whether his concern was necessary or not, Amun was going to bounce it away with ease. "If you insist. Perhaps you can use your own eyes then, to help me look for stones along this shore." Bastien looked back down to the edge of the Oasis, trying his best to spot stones that shone out from the water.
BASTIEN
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
At Bastien's amused smile and lack of verbal response, Amun smirked. He decided that a verbal response was also unnecessary from his end, so he simply winked at the other man.

The potter's eyes flicked to the sample that Bastien had brought. Then Amun grinned wickedly. ”Sure thing, handsome.” With that, he gave the other man a nod. Then he started making his way down the opposite shore of the Oasis so they could cover ground more quickly. He stopped every now and then when he spotted a likely looking stone.  Stooping down, he plunked it into his shirt, which he was using as a makeshift sack. Eventually, he deposited his findings with Bastien.

Then Amun winked again. Turning, he whistled a happy tune as he made his way back to his studio, a clump of clay in hand.

-FINISHED

Coding base by Sky!