Filthy Mess
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 33 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
He was infuriating. Either he was completely idiotic or trying to make her angry, and he was doing a very good job of the latter.

”Why is it that you constantly repeat the same questions, with ever so slightly different wording, over and over and over again and hope to have a more pleasant answer land upon thine ear, Loren?” she quipped, glaring at him fully now. ”I have answered all of these questions. More than once. In more than one way. That you refuse to accept the answers as they are is not my problem to resolve but yours.” she said as she turned on her heel.

”Once you learn to accept that the answers you seek are not those you wish to hear and based in realities you refuse to accept, then perhaps we can have a proper intellectual discourse. Until then, continue living in your fantasy world, where you can change the inevitable by simply ignoring that which you do not like. I have things to do.” she said as she began to walk away, no longer interested in repeating herself.
zariah
If my strength intimidates you, I hope you realize that is a weakness of yours.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren sighed, and made sure to stroke Astra’s fur to keep himself calm. As Zariah exploded at him, he remained impassive, not flinching or backing down in the face of her anger. When she turned her back on him, he bit his lip, but made no move to stop her.

She had a bit more to say, and he still remained quiet. It was only when she began walking away that he called out after her. "Because I don't view the realities you do as inevitable. I think we can change them." He hesitated, shifting his weight from foot to foot, before he dropped his voice to a whisper. "And because the old ways got most of us killed."
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 33 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Zariah paused as he dared speak again, even though she was clearly quite done with the conversation. She turned slowly, hazel eyes narrowed as she beheld him as he swayed nervously. And he ought to be nervous - she had half a mind to strike him down right then and there. But she refrained, if only because of his final words. Such a fool.

"The King killed us, Loren, not the old ways." she said, turning her back on him again. "Your hatred is just the same as your good intentions - misplaced." she said softly, continuing on her way.

{FINISHED - unless you wanna wrap it}
zariah
If my strength intimidates you, I hope you realize that is a weakness of yours.