a note of correspondence
Delah!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
A note is sent from the Hollowed Grounds to the Greatwood, finding its way here.

To Delah Tàirneanach;

Queen Wessex has stepped down from the Throne. I have since replaced her.

It was my understanding that the borders to the Greatwood could reopen so long as she has stepped down. Please do let me know if my information is wrong.

Also let me know if we can be of any assistance to the Fae and the Greatwood.

Best regards –
Rexanna De Rosieres
Delah Tàirneanach
the Greatwood Guardian
War Chief

Age: 108 | Height: 4' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 28 - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
The borders will be open to yours, but the village remains closed. See to it that your people understand this.

Are your borders similarly open to us now?

Should you last in your position more than a season, perhaps we will meet. Since the barrier has fallen I have heard of no less than four previous rulers. You can understand my reluctance to carve out any more of my time for the Ground's revolving political personnel.

-D
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
To Delah Tàirneanach;

Understood. I will ensure it. Similarly, the Hollowed Ground borders are also open to the Fae.

I do understand your position and reluctance, though I look forward to our meeting.

Thank you for this small amount of time given in correspondence.
Rexanna De Rosieres