it's not easy being tiny (open)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
So much talk about this lovely Ronin fellow, I really need to meet him. Try his pancakes and stuff. They sound good. Fluffy, right? All Oliver knew about Ronin was that he used to be king, that he is handsome as fuck, and that he makes incredible pancakes. Then again, didn't the second statement apply to nearly all the dudes here? Give me a day and time and I'll show up. Hopefully he'd be able to try these illusive pancakes just to see if they truly lived up to their acclaimed status.

Once he had been healed by his unicorn friend, Oliver sat down. Of course, he did have a small bit of trouble, struggling to figure out how exactly to place his paws so not to be completely awkward. Hey, don't sell yourself so short. I mean, you're pretty cool too. Couldn't we just go exploring? What's the harm in doing that? Oliver wanted to understand his new body, see what there was to do. Surely he'd have more options now that he was so tiny. It wouldn't be fun to do that all alone. Plus, what if something went wrong?

It'd mean a lot to me if you joined me...who else is going to prevent me from getting crushed? Seeing as I'm so tiny.
lil one liner goes here!
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059

Perhaps after the Fiat Lux festival? Remi suggested. Hopefully things would have calmed down by then. Giving the fox a mischevious stare, the raccoon nodded and grinned, revealing small white teeth. Exploring huh? He chimed back, before glancing down at his own body. Well, I am not much larger than you like this. Then again, I can become much larger if you are worried about someone not seeing you... So saying, the raccoon suddenly bloomed with golden fur as his body grew dramatically.

Now much larger than Oliver was (and yet still not Remi's largest form), the lion smirked slightly with a feline grin before rising. There. Now we will not be missed.

REMI
It's not a silly little moment, it's not the storm before the calm
This is the deep and dyin' breath of this love we've been workin' on
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The little fox's tail wags. Yes! That sounds perfect. It was safe to say that he was absolutely excited to try the pancakes. Hopefully they'd actually be able to find the time for him to take part in the pancake eating.

Oliver nodded, clearly eager to go out on an adventure. Yep! I really wanna see what I can do in this new body. Now, he expected Remi to maybe take him up on his offer, yeah, but what he didn't expect was, well, anything that followed. One solution could've been to just be careful, but Remi was a little bit dramatic and decided to instead become a freaking lion! With wide eyes and upright ears, the fox's tail started to wag even faster. He was absolutely awed and clearly a bit overwhelmed by the emotions he was feeling. A very small part of him was afraid and intimidated, but the rest was simply amazed. Never had he seen a lion in front of him like this!!

The blonde fox started to circle around his front right paw, clearly trying to get a good look at him. Oh my gosh! Look at you! Like...holy fuck! Your paw is as big as me! Once he had circled the arm a couple of times he stopped to place one of his own paws ontop of Remi's. Like look! My paw is like a hundred times smaller than yours. Oliver was easily impressed and right now, he was gushing over a lion.
lil one liner goes here!
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3