[se] filling in the blanks as we go
Phoebe
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
It had been a while since Remi had seen Phoebe. Far too long in fact, though after everything that had happened as of late the past few weeks had been an absolute blur. He hoped that with Flowerbirth nearly over that she would have found herself busy too, it being a season of fertility and birth and whatnot, such that his absence might not have been so keenly felt.

He showed up with flowers though, just the same.

Sweet white wildflowers that smelled of spring and made promises of warmer days to come were nestled tightly together, bound by some twine. Opening the door to the college, Remi tilted his head slightly and listened, waiting to hear the familiar sound of lectures or whatnot from within and not wanting to disturb the scholarly are were one taking place.
who's got their claws in you my friend?
into your heart i'll b e a t  again

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
When you need some shelter from the rain, when you need a healer for your pain, I will be there time and time again
Fortunately for Remi, no lectures were taking place, and he would be lucky enough to spot Phoebe right away. As the place of learning was currently vacant, and her nephews were off playing in the garden, she was using the ample floor space to spread out her plans for the upgrades to the College. In light of Nate’s lecture on germ theory, the place of learning was woefully equipped (and it suddenly made sense why the blight had spread so well given their lack of appropriate sanitation, unbeknownst to her at the time).

Pim was the one who saw Remi first, roaring a greeting at the alchemist, which in turn caught Phoebe’s attention. ”Oh! Hello, Remi! What brings you here?” she said with a bright smile. ”Come to unseal the door finally?” she said.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Hearing only silence followed by a roar of greeting, Remi turned towards Pim and flashed the dragon a closed-lip smile; teeth and predators and all that. "Hello to you." He called to the dragonling, before glancing behind the pink reptile and grinning at Phoebe. Extending the bouquet of flowers towards her, confusion momentarily crumpled his expression. "The do—oh!" Wincing as understanding dawned on him, Remi hissed in an apologetic sound.

"The door! I had completely forgotten." Offering the midwife a crooked grin, the alchemist held up his hands apologetically. "I mean...yes. That is exactly why I am here.." He added slyly.

Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
Phoebe
When you need some shelter from the rain, when you need a healer for your pain, I will be there time and time again
Phoebe gasped quietly in surprise as Remi held out the flowers, a smile curving her lips. ”Oh Remi, these are beautiful, thank you! What’s the occasion?” she said as she accepted them, smelling the lovely sweet fragrance they gave.

But she was quickly distracted by his own confusion, and she laughed lightly at his sad attempt to cover up his misstep. ”Yes, that is exactly why you came, isn’t it.” she drawled, shaking her head a bit. ”It’ll be nice to not have to pass the boys through the windows to let them out into the garden to play anymore.” she said, in part to tease him and in part because it was true.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Do I need an occasion?" The alchemist asked, feigning as charming a smile as his boyish features could manage.

Cringing a bit at that description, Remi crinkled his nose. "Good...arm exercise at least?" He tried with a crooked smile, before bursting into laughter. "But before you get too buff or drop one of them, lets take care of the door."

So saying Remi took Phoebe's hand in his as he walked towards where the magically-sealed door still was. "So what is new with you?"

Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe
”I suppose you don’t.” she said with a light laugh, shrugging her shoulders. Either way, she was more than happy to receive the flowers. She snorted a laugh and rolled her eyes at the implication of her need or wanting a good arm exercise. ”Are you sure? You don’t think I could pull off arms the size of tree trunks?” she said, flexing one of her skinny arms as if to show off. Though really, there wasn’t much there to flex.

What was new with her? A loaded question if there ever was one.

”Well…I’ve another quest from Frey…to make plants to help my research.” she added the last bit quickly, so he knew it wasn’t another find someone to bed sort of thing. ”Balancing the college and my practice and the boys as kept me pretty busy. We will be doing some upgrades here pretty soon once I get it all mapped out…and Rexanna is going to recommend me for a seat on the council.” she said, smiling at him nervously. She still wasn’t entirely sure if she would be any good at it if she was voted on, but she was willing to try.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi let his eyes roam over Phoebe's muscles, crinkling his nose with brotherly affection before shaking his head. No. She could absolutely not pull it off.

Raising a slight brow, but nodding just the same—Remi having long since come to terms with Phoebe's friendship with Frey—the alchemist's hands worked on the door, pulling away the earth he'd used to reinforce it and transmuting the magic so that the door was usable again.

"Council? That is wonderful. I think you would make an excellent addition." He said with a look over his shoulder. He hadn't even heard there was going to be a council, but Phoebe's place on it made sense. Just so long as no one asked he or Ronin to be a part of it, Remi was happy to simply stay out of all of it this time around.

Coding base by Sky!