we'll meet again
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Aw. So Amun did remember at least something about him. Placing a hand over his heart, Oliver smiled at the other man. "So generous of you. Let me know when you wanna see, I'd love to show you. Your place or mine could work," Some other day, obviously. Tonight wasn't going to be a good night, mostly because someone decided to be an absolute dick.

Amun wasn't a complete dick, actually, since he did drop it when Oliver bluntly asked for him to. Of course, he didn't take any of his hints, but that was better than him saying no and still being a rude ass about it. So maybe Amun wasn't a total absolute dick. Even if he wasn't a total dick, he still decided to make fun of him a bit. Poking at Oliver and all of his little insecurities, one of which being his lack of partners.

"Yes, haha. No, I don't have anyone I'm currently active with, so I have to rely on past people to help me to get off." Well....he did have someone he thought was attractive and had interest in getting into bed with....but he had never thought of him in that context, never. It felt rude and intruding to do so.

Speaking of sleep, Oliver was getting a bit tired. "Good with me. Let me know when you want that first shipment." And of course, off Amun went, basically abandoning Oliver in the middle of the forest. Time to try to get back without dying, seeing as his eyesight sucks and honestly he had absolutely no idea where he was....fantastic. Thanks Amun for yet again, leaving without a proper goodbye.

Fin~
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING