when it's over, it's over.
Saffy <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
darling, can't you see?
I'm a broken man with addictive tendencies
He’d heard about this shrine, how it had been made for Safrin, and so he makes it a point to visit – now that the VlamVloed is open, now that he’s managed to recover some semblance of normalcy in his life. Weeks, months have passed, and while he’s not quite right (he doesn’t know if he ever will be again) he’s at least better than before. And he needs to thank her, thank her for the panther form, for the strength given, his ability to look to the stars even when he feels the most alone and know that she’s there.

He’d never pegged himself much of one for a follower of the gods, but Safrin had changed that the day she’d changed him.

And so he arrives, a small little pendant of a star he’d bartered for – one he wore along his chest, along his tattoos – wondering if perhaps he should get a galaxy of sorts on his body for Safrin, before he inhales deeply and places the small pendant on the makeshift shrine among the other offerings. “Safrin, I’ve come to thank you for the panther form.” He says softly at first, head bowed, slate eyes closed. “And for everything else that you’ve done to help me. I haven’t come and thanked you enough.” An admittance, before he sits back on his heels, looking up at the shrine through the darkening light of the sky.
and I think I love you
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Though the goddess does not answer Sunjata should not feel that he's been abandoned. The little star pendant glows with a warm, soft light, and a gentle breeze tousles the panther's hair. On his forehead he will feel the impression of soft, perfect lips, leaving a tingling sensation. The sensation will linger pleasantly for an hour or so, until at last it fades away, leaving only the memory of the goddess's regard.