i can be who i wanna be and sexy
for Frey
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
A handwoven basket, which Oliver had traded for, was ever so delicately placed down in front of him. Within the basket held a variety of fruits, each fresh and almost perfectly ripe. As well, he had a bottle of wine, with a glass to offer to the god. He didn't have any sexual objects to offer, unfortunately, so this was the most that he could bring. Hopefully, it'd be perfect for the god.

His problems weren't exactly severe. Really, they were far too small for him to pester Safrin with. After all, she had said that she didn't take care of the little things, that she wouldn't always be so nice. The problems he had were still important to him, yes, but they seemed more in the category of Frey's expertise. Sexual in nature, in some ways. Things that Safrin would have little interest in.

With a soft sigh, Oliver knelt down and closed his eyes, placing his hands on his legs. "Frey, grace me with your presence. Come to me and help to answer my questions. Guide me, if you will." His voice was calm and not too loud, but still held confidence. Hopefully with his new attuned status the god would care somewhat enough to speak to him.
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

There is little that happens when Oliver kneels before the shrine and prays.

A breeze flutters through and shifts the fruits ever so slightly, but the herald does not arrive.